Tetra food with others?

idkausernamesoyeah

Well Known
Reaction score
I have been looking on aquarium coop for some good high quality food for my community tank with harlequin rasboras and zebra danios... I have been using tetra min and I wanted to mix in like some “Xtreme krill flakes” as this seems high quality and I want them to be happy and colorful!! also could a betta eat the flake food I feed to my community fish?

TWiG87

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The community flakes are fine for your betta. Check out Kens fish also, they have a decent selection of food and reasonable prices. I just bought some sinking pellets and my dwarf cichlids love them

OP
idkausernamesoyeah

idkausernamesoyeah

Well Known
Reaction score
TWiG87 said:
The community flakes are fine for your betta. Check out Kens fish also, they have a decent selection of food and reasonable prices. I just bought some sinking pellets and my dwarf cichlids love them
oh cool. but should I be adding krill flakes or any other flake in with the tetra min?

TWiG87

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Variety Is a good idea. You don’t have to feed all the food at once. One type of flake one day and then a different flake/pellet the next is fine if your fish will eat it

faydout

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Tetra Cichlid crisps are pretty much like crack, and they float long enough to feed and remove (not that they're messy to begin with). If you're just looking to mix things up and keep them interested, worth a look imo.

yeti79

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I keep zebra danios and bettas too. The love tetramin granules, daphina, tubifex worms, bloodworms and brine shrimp. Give them a varied diet and they should be happy and healthy.

New Threads