Ten nastiest fish

Tom
I think that is all that needs to be said.
Tom

0morrokh
Crazy!!

COBettaCouple
talk about :;z!

Butterfly
WOW! They look prehistoric!
Carol

Allie
Yikes!! Hope I never run into any of those things ever.

sgould
Can I keep 1 of each in my 20 gallon tank? Also, would I need to cycle it first? >

COBettaCouple
you could do that, but I think cycling the tank would just make them mad.

Can I keep 1 of each in my 20 gallon tank? Also, would I need to cycle it first? >

Sabi
Amazing! What creatures there are in the sea!!!

neverendingninja
See, its stuff like this that makes me uncomfortable swimming in the ocean...You never know what's down there!!

COBettaCouple
well, most of those are very rare or near extinction or living at depths a human couldn't swim to.

Tom
See, its stuff like this that makes me uncomfortable swimming in the ocean...You never know what's down there!!

Well some of them live in rivers and is a relative of tetras. I think that one is the tiger fish.
Tom

Leokiss
Whow they are ace! Spine shivering stuff.Never herd or seen any of them except basking shark which is sometimes seen off southern english coasts.

I'm not one for fishing really,till I went sea fishing in oz.The excitment of reeling something in and not having a clue what's on the end is a real buzz.

I got something on the end of my line and it was real big,fought with it for about 10 mins n lost it,I still wonder today what it was

Trpimp147
some of them fish look like people I know....

Shrimpy
wow

peace out

MudHog
Wonder how they taste fried or with some cooked rice.

They might fall in that "Good to eat, just hard to clean" catagory.

Rbacchiega
I think that one that "looks like it's skin is peeled off" is some sort of deep sea angler???

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Frailty
Replies
Views
ZeeZ
Replies
Views
Mike
Replies
Views