Temptation

Coryd55

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ahh the many temptations of craigslist......I need to stop this. Its madness! The MTS has taken over! I wouldn't know what to do with the bala, angel and silver dollars as I would try to make it a cichlid tank porbably I would do 3 balas if I could but I believe they need 70 gallon heavily plants.

forgot to add link lol

neverendingninja

Valued Member
Reaction score
No kidding. 75gal with stand for $100 in my area

Just blew all my spending money on a pressurized CO2 system...should be arriving tomorrow or the next day.

MissMTS

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
What a great deal! Its hard to find an excuse not to get another tank when they are so cheap! If I were you I would go for it. It looks like it is in good condition.

Chief_waterchanger

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hehe. Cory, just remember, balas get large and need lots of space.. I noticed where things were located when we setup the 55 gallon in your room... there is a tank where your bed used to be, did you give it up for fishtanks already?

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi cory
I looked at the craiglist item and really do not see the good value in it.
I bought a 55 g tank with set up, which included the filter and heater as well for only 149.00 and the stand that I bought was 79.00 all at Petsmart.
The seller mentioned he would sell just the tank for 200.00, to me its just not a great deal and a new set up can be cheaper elsewhere.. just my : worth!

~ kate

TheEssigs

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I didnt like my experience with CL. The person we dealt with was an odd person, although he has his item listed, he seemed indifferent about making the sale. I felt that I was dragging info from him, and he was reluctant to provide any pictures (and never did) ... so we kinda just let the trasnsaction die in the communication process. It was wierd... I dont think I will try that avenue again.

I wish you the best of luck tho!

Coryd55

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah I don't think we/I am getting another tank especially a 55 gallon.

CWC- Well, you know how my bed was like a giant bean bag. Inside there were 2 king size beds. I took one of them out and laid it on the floor. Makes my room look neater and makes it easier to access my fish tanks.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom