temp for breeding???

skippi

Valued Member
Reaction score
ok how long to you keep the angels at a raised temp when trying to breed them. they have layed eggs twice now and both batches were eaten by dad. I am worried about wearing them out. how long do you keep them at the elevated temp????

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I always keep all of my angels at 79F. I think this temperature could be also good for breeding, though you could make it 80F too. I don't think you'll "wear them out" by keeping them at 79 or 80F. I think angels like it this warm Though, additionally, you may want to wait for Carol's opinion on that one.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yep they really like the warmer temps and angels will lay every two to three weeks no matter what So just let nature take its course
Carol

skippi

Valued Member
Reaction score
OK thanks isabella...  I will wait to see what carol says...  you are also very helpful and I thank you for being you..  

Heidi

skippi

Valued Member
Reaction score
thanks carol I will just let them go to town then.....

Heidi

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
As long as they're wet there's not much you can do about it
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
skippi said:
OK thanks isabella...  I will wait to see what carol says...  you are also very helpful and I thank you for being you..  
LOL, THANKS A LOT! That is very nice to hear, and I am glad if I can help anyone Thank you for being you too!

skippi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Your welcome. Everyone on here are just soo helpful. I am really glad that I found this site.

Heidi

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom