Taylor Nicole Dean Videos!

aBettaNamedRoy
Taylor Nicole Dean's Youtube channe. Have any videos helped you the most in your fish or pet keeping? Which of her pets is your favorite?

CanadianFishFan
I was literally just watching her "all my animals" video again right before this. I love and worship our god Cheese, But BindI the armadillo dog is cute ( also known as blue tongued skinks)

GrayGray4231
My favorite animal is her cowfish, cheese, He is soooo cute!!!!

emmysjj
Also does anyone watch EmZotic?

Blitzar
Tbh I like Emzotic better than TND (please don’t hit me with a spoon). For me, it’s just that she has more informative videos, and I trust her more (especially as she was an animal educator).

Another point: I like Emzotic fans a heck of a lot more than Taylor’s fans. Em’s fans are always willing to help out in the comments. Taylor’s fans will take someone buying a sand boa as copying her (aka pickles).

Buganjimo
I love TND, although I find her older videos are more informative but the newer ones are less like that. I live emzotic! I find it really entertaining that a whole lot of us have the same interests other than fishkeeping.

trash.binh91
There was this girl that hated TND, and on Taylor’s monitor video, she was mad at Taylor because the black throat was a rough neck, even when Taylor said that it was sold to her as a black throat, but then she found out it was a rough neck

emmysjj
I have never heard of her/him...

Emzotic
Here's a link You'll thank me later lol

aBettaNamedRoy
I just watched one of EmZotic's videos... of her Giant African Land Snails! I think they're awesome, but they are illegal here in the U.S.

GrayGray4231
I watch the first and last one you listed

FlipFlopFishFlake
To be honest I am not a huge fan of Taylor (Dont kill me lol) She is entertaining as a YouTuber but not someone I would trust advice from on pet care tbh.

Fanatic
I don't take anyone's advice from a YouTube video, no matter how experienced they may be.
Mostly all the research I do is from my trusted source of people to give me advice, which is Fishlore for aquariums, and HCA for my hermit crabs.

CanadianFishFan
I don't take anyone's advice from a YouTube video, no matter how experienced they may be.
Mostly all the research I do is from my trusted source of people to give me advice, which is Fishlore for aquariums, and HCA for my hermit crabs.
youtube is like %2 of your research

FlipFlopFishFlake
youtube is like %2 of your research
I don't research off of YouTube at all. Sometimes I use it for inspiration for terrarium or aquarium designs, but that is it.

Aureus
I have a lot of opinions about Taylor, but I can definitely say that I am not a huge fan of her.

Buganjimo
I watch kingofDIY, he’s cool. I used to love Taylor, but it’s getting off a little, I dunno. Maybe it’s the ‘big youtuber syndrome’ I don’t think it’s an actual thing but do you know what I mean? Like how when channels get bigger they go down in quality? Not quality exactly but ya...

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Bruxes and Bubbles
Replies
Views
KrissyBunnie
Replies
Views
CanadianFishFan
Replies
Views