Tattoos

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hello.

Just thought I'd ask who is a fan of tattoos, and if anyone would like to share how many they have or pictures.

I'll start things off. This is my favorite tattoo (also an old picture).
2012-09-239500.02.50.jpg

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh my yes! After momma died and my lupus started getting worse, I decided I was taking my favorite things with me. The gun, heavy equipment, skull/dagger no blood drops are hubby’s. Rest mine. Have more but limited to ten.

Oops hubby’s skull/dagger didn’t get posted. Hubby’s dagger and one other thing. I’ll have to get the other pics on here to share.

Well! My fave didn’t post! I drew the spider and bone dagger. And the lupus butterfly.

Attachments

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Wow! You have a bunch. I really like the butterfly you drew. I want another tattoo SOOO bad, but I can't decide what I want or where to put it.

Kyleena696

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I drew that one myself and it was my 17th birthday present. It needs a touch up

Ra's al Ghul I want to get his eyes realistically coloured in but I haven't found anyone I'd trust to do it yet.
I have another geometric cat tattoo of Isis (my tortie) but it's on my chest/breast so I'm assuming I'd get in trouble for posting that one lol.

Gypsy13 said:
Oh my yes! After momma died and my lupus started getting worse, I decided I was taking my favorite things with me. The gun, heavy equipment, skull/dagger no blood drops are hubby’s. Rest mine. Have more but limited to ten.
OMG! I love your cat tattoos! Your Marvin is wicked too! My next tattoo is going to be a Garfield and Alf sleeve

MommaWilde

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I love tattoos. You guys have great ones. I have 11-13 depending if I count certain ones as a set. Here’s a few I could easily get pics of atm.

IMG_1023.JPG

IMG_1022.JPG

IMG_1021.JPG

IMG_1020.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

I also have a big Pegasus on the lower 1/2 back and a big Slepnir (Odin’s horse) on the top 1/2 back, a cat with a bat, a frog prince, my sisters name and more of my dogs. I want to get some fish but still deciding which ones. I also want one from Firefly (the show). I have MT&TS (multiple tanks and tattoos syndrome)

MommaWilde

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I was curious so I googled it. Looks like a fun show.
My wrist tattoos are a combo of my spiritual beliefs and me being ocd and needing them symmetrical and matching opposites.

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
JLeeM said:
Wow! You have a bunch. I really like the butterfly you drew. I want another tattoo SOOO bad, but I can't decide what I want or where to put it.
I’ve started doing my own. Working on one abstract thingy. Then I want to try to do a cat somewhere. I have a cross on my sternum. Exquisitely painful. The roses on my right shin he was hitting me at 1700 spm. I was saying if bone marrow spews out, catch it! Lol

Kyleena696 said:
OMG! I love your cat tattoos! Your Marvin is wicked too! My next tattoo is going to be a Garfield and Alf sleeve
I’ve got a dragon/scroll/peacock sleeve left arm. My bone dagger with spider goes to my elbow. My left leg is butterflies everywhere. And on and on! Lol

Kyleena696 said:
I drew that one myself and it was my 17th birthday present. It needs a touch up

Ra's al Ghul I want to get his eyes realistically coloured in but I haven't found anyone I'd trust to do it yet.
I have another geometric cat tattoo of Isis (my tortie) but it's on my chest/breast so I'm assuming I'd get in trouble for posting that one lol.
I have some red day lilies I can’t post.

MommaLake said:
I love tattoos. You guys have great ones. I have 11-13 depending if I count certain ones as a set. Here’s a few I could easily get pics of atm.

View attachment 438300

View attachment 438301

View attachment 438302

View attachment 438303

View attachment 438304

I also have a big Pegasus on the lower 1/2 back and a big Slepnir (Odin’s horse) on the top 1/2 back, a cat with a bat, a frog prince, my sisters name and more of my dogs. I want to get some fish but still deciding which ones. I also want one from Firefly (the show). I have MT&TS (multiple tanks and tattoos syndrome)
Me too! 3x3x3

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I don't have a single tattoo, mom would KILL me if I decided to later get one.
Limited to Press-ON tattoos

Punkin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have 2 tattoos. A horse on my left shoulder and a very small flower on my left hip. But I don't have any pictures, though! I'll have to get some.

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Punkin said:
I have 2 tattoos. A horse on my left shoulder and a very small flower on my left hip. But I don't have any pictures, though! I'll have to get some.
Yes please. Everyone loves pics!

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Fanatic said:
I don't have a single tattoo, mom would KILL me if I decided to later get one.
Limited to Press-ON tattoos
Trust me, my parents (one more so than the other) were not happy with my tattoos. I was old enough to make my own choices and pay for them though.

scarface said:
Surprisingly, no. I used to be into piercings, though. On the face. Quite a few.
I was into piercings too. Never got as many as I wanted though. Sometimes still think about doing something with my ears, but I think I'm getting a little old for that. Sometimes when I'm feeling brave I try to put my lip rings back in.

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
CanadianFishFan said:
I want a majestic sassy betta fish tattoo.
One of my co workers has a tribal betta fish on his hand.

HORNET1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Tats on old people with saggy skin are gross, IMO.
To each his/her own, but as for me, I'll take a pass.

Something tells me the tat fad will pass and a lot of people are going to be very depressed when it does.

Fashooga

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Would I get a tattoo? Unlikely. My body is like a Ferrari, why mess up a perfectly good looking thing?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom