Tan's tanks - Page 5

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
You could always have unfilted, unheated water, and carry buckets around each time you do a PWC. No? Thought not.

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
nothing's ever simple worlds of tI'm and fish collide!!! sounds like the biggest project yet!!! good luck with that!!!

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
tomh said:
Congrats on finding the fry. At least you have had some luck with them.
Tom
at last!!! been waiting since march for some fry!!! they're all getting quite big now, so rather proud they're doing so well! just hope the new babies that I keep seeing grow up ok too!

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
ok....i've tried my best to post some updated pics of my tanks, but it just won't work!! file size is too big despite my efforts to reduce i, so if anyone would like to see some pics.....please could you resize them for me if I email them to you?! thanks ;-)

timg

Well Known
Reaction score
I think Mike has to do some work on the quotas first. It won't let me post any new ones yet either!

The size restriction is also a little small, and I have commented this to Mike already.

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
timandkaren said:
I think Mike has to do some work on the quotas first. It won't let me post any new ones yet either!

The size restriction is also a little small, and I have commented this to Mike already.
aahhhh, so not just me being thick then!!! thought i'd done everything right! too many teething problems with this new set up. I dread coming on now as I just get cross cos I can't work anything and it doesn't notify me of replies to posts....hence me not responding to this despite you posting in september....only just spotted it! anyway, rant over! hope it all gets sorted soon! hows the garage conversion going?!

timg

Well Known
Reaction score
Very slowly! The funding that was supposed to come last month still hasn't been released, although we have been assured that it has been approved, and until it does, we can't do much, even though we have enough to do the job from our sevings. If we do, then the funding will never get here! (You know what the system is like)

I have setup 4 temp tanks and am building a small rack to be located elsewhere, so that no-one will know about it and it won't stand in the way of the funding application. It's enough for now, so long as I don't have too many more fish in the mean time!

Mike

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
tan, sorry it's been frustrating for you. Hopefully the threads are helping with the transition to the new forum.

The new replies are considered "subscribed threads" and you can set this up in your "My Settings" area. More details on how to set it up here:

The picture uploads size has been increase by 100 kb from the previous forum. Are you guys still having issues with pic uploads? Also, see

Mike

New Threads