Tan's tanks - Page 2

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
FLBettaCouple said:
I don't think fish aliens use tanks, but have adjustible fluidic energy barriers that contain the fish and their environment. :;z :;z
hey I could do with one of those!! bet they don't leak like my tanks do!!! ;D

FLBettaCouple said:
and what about me? I feel so left out.. <sob>
and you of course!!! not been well this week (blame the baby!), so not been on computer, but will try harder!!!

armadillo said:
wow, Tan. You have a 15G fry tank! Those kids are very well catered for!
I did til they multiplied super fast and my galaxy tank leaked, so the 15gal is now for the galaxies and loach, and the fry share with their parents and seem fine.
must update this!!! i'm getting behind!!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
tan.b said:
FLBettaCouple said:
and what about me? I feel so left out.. <sob>
and you of course!!! not been well this week (blame the baby!), so not been on computer, but will try harder!!!
well, just take care of yourself. i'm glad to see that you're not under water.

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
no, we're fine here. a lot of the country is in trouble, but thankfully there's no water too close to us, and the only floods we have nearby are in the fields, so crops are ruined, but the roads and houses are clear. we stil have water in the taps, electric and gas, so all is good!! ;D

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
tan.b said:
no, we're fine here. a lot of the country is in trouble, but thankfully there's no water too close to us, and the only floods we have nearby are in the fields, so crops are ruined, but the roads and houses are clear. we stil have water in the taps, electric and gas, so all is good!! ;D
yes, but can you still get your beloved black pudding? :;a

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
FLBettaCouple said:
hey, I hope that the floods have made it extinct - along with Marmite!!!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
black pudding can survive floods, volcanoes, meteor impacts and even the gas cloud from mexican food night at the stadium. you'll NEVER be rid of it!!!

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
tan.b said:
FLBettaCouple said:
hey, I hope that the floods have made it extinct - along with Marmite!!!
Tan! How dare you? Take it back this instant!

I can feel a marmite-cockroach analogy screaming to happen...
FLBettaCouple said:
black pudding can survive floods, volcanoes, meteor impacts and even the gas cloud from mexican food night at the stadium. you'll NEVER be rid of it!!!

timg

Well Known
Reaction score
Ok, so I LOVE MARMITE AND BLACK PUDDING! hehe.... Tan, there's nothing wrong with marmite, it's lovely, especially with a strong mature cheese dripping off of hot toast!!!!!!! It's even nice spread on dry weetabix, (just to make flbc drool!)

All british people should love marmite, it should be part of our law! (It beats the tandoorI and rice hands down lol)

I suppose you don't like black treacle either! (Another fantastic taste on toast, it melts into the toast and tastes superb!)

and as for black pudding, yep, it will survive anything, including my other half grilling it to charcoal! (It still tastes good, even when it's crispy)

Put that with the other key ingredients in the good old British breakfast of sausage, bacon fried egg, fried bread, beans, (Hienz in tomato ketchup), mushrooms and you have a feast fit for a king! (or queen)

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Mmmmmmh. I miss a good fry-up for breakfast. Hey, Tan, have you heard about Frank from EastEnders? Apparently he's died yesterday.

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
timg said:
Ok, so I LOVE MARMITE AND BLACK PUDDING! hehe.... Tan, there's nothing wrong with marmite, it's lovely, especially with a strong mature cheese dripping off of hot toast!!!!!!! It's even nice spread on dry weetabix, (just to make flbc drool!)

All british people should love marmite, it should be part of our law! (It beats the tandoorI and rice hands down lol)

I suppose you don't like black treacle either! (Another fantastic taste on toast, it melts into the toast and tastes superb!)
I love bonfire toffee...and that's made from black treacle isn't it? never had black treacle on its own though....
still not a marmite fan. the smell is enough!!!

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
armadillo said:
Mmmmmmh. I miss a good fry-up for breakfast. Hey, Tan, have you heard about Frank from EastEnders? Apparently he's died yesterday.
not seen eastenders for years!! I started working evenings a few yrs ago, so hubby would record hollyoaks, emmerdale, corrie and eastenders. trying to catch up on them all the nxt day was proving tricky, so I sacrificed eastenders! frank is a legend. i'm assuming he's died in the program and not real life? i've heard nothing about it. albert square will never be the same.....

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
Tom said:
tan, can you help me at all?

Tom
i've replied on that link. sorry about the delay! I now see it was june that you started that link. have a look at the links on this thread

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
FLBC: Mr MOD with all powers,.....why is it I get email alerts for all the other topics but not this one until I have about 5 responses on it......then it tells me! is it just possessed

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
tan.b said:
FLBC: Mr MOD with all powers,.....why is it I get email alerts for all the other topics but not this one until I have about 5 responses on it......then it tells me! is it just possessed
LOL.. i'm powerless on this side of the looking glass.. I don't know why that would happen.. ???

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
No no, he's died in real life. He was in his retirement home in Spain. Heart attack I think. Really, hasn't that made major news over in the UK? I caught it on my Yahoo newsfeed.
tan.b said:
armadillo said:
not seen eastenders for years!! I started working evenings a few yrs ago, so hubby would record hollyoaks, emmerdale, corrie and eastenders. trying to catch up on them all the nxt day was proving tricky, so I sacrificed eastenders! frank is a legend. i'm assuming he's died in the program and not real life? i've heard nothing about it. albert square will never be the same.....

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
FLBC: I thought you had ALL the powers!! i'm in shock!

Armadillo, you had me very confused there for a while, I was reading it thinking you were commenting on FLBC post above yours rather than mine about frank b. - trying to figure out how it related to FLBC and thought maybe it was a follow on from another thread! just told my hubby (about frank) and now he tells me he knew that already and couldnt believe I didnt know!!!....i'm always the last to know anything! :

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
So you thought Dave had died?!
tan.b said:
Armadillo, you had me very confused there for a while, I was reading it thinking you were commenting on FLBC post above yours rather than mine about frank b. - trying to figure out how it related to FLBC and thought maybe it was a follow on from another thread! just told my hubby (about frank) and now he tells me he knew that already and couldnt believe I didnt know!!!....i'm always the last to know anything! :

New Threads