Tanks/bowls

Advertisement
You should never have a bowl as you can't fit a filter in there unless it's a big bowl. I have two my 3.5
and my 10g

Advertisement
Can you upgrade your gallon bowl to a 3.5 or larger? Bowls are bad homes for bettas. One gallon is just too small. There are no heaters that will work in a gallon, and betta fish are tropical and need a temp of at least 78. You also cannot fit in a filter into a gallon bowl, not to mention that it doesn’t leave room for the fish to swim around.

1.1 gallons is too small for a betta. Bettas need at least 5 gallons with filter and heater

Advertisement
6 tanks total. 4 for bettas, a 20 gallon with some mollies and a 10 gallon with some platys. Just started working on cleaning out a 29 gallon that was in the garage, my wife wants to turn it into Molly Wonderland

I have 1 1 gallon bowl with a betta a 3.5 with a betta and I share 20 gallon with my sister with 3 cory cat fish 2 male guppies and dwarf gourami
Please get him out of the 1 gallon bowl! Get him atleast 5 gallons he'll be way happier.

Goldfish need large tanks, bettas I used to keep in 2.5 gallon aquariums, but decided after upgrading mine and their being so much more active, that I wasn't going to use less than a 5 gallon for them. In all I have mostly small aquariums, a 5 gallon crescent, a 5.5 regular, a 6.6 bookshelf, a 10 gallon, and a 46 gallon (3 fancy goldfish).

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
peachsonas
Replies
Views
SinisterKisses
Replies
Views
angelcraze
Replies