Tank videos

Shawnie

DONT attempt this at home...

ayelie

Oh Shawnie you need to have more goof off days those vids. are beautiful. Thank you for posting them for us.

Lucy

LOL, love your tanks Shawnie! Maybe your cichlids can do one of those fish pedicures.

CHoffman

I love watching the videos of you tank!! Nice seeing the kids too. ;D That one by the parrots is a def male. I could send ya a female so all his pretty red colors would come out. ...They would be big ole brats then though. I noticed that when I would put some of the brighter red ones out of the grow out tank in with the JD's in the 120 they would lose their color...evidently it's a dominant thing. ....Love your tanks and all your babies too!! They all seem to be minding relatively well.

Emberdee

Wow, those are some nice looking tanks, Shawnie! Thanks for sharing!

Aquarist

Hello Shawnie

Beautiful tanks and fish. I think once your Bloody Parrots grow a bit more they'll have that "nawty" tank under control.

Thanks for sharing. Loved it!

Ken

GroverDill

Very very cool!

FishHobbiest

Nice Vids

brokenwing

heck with going to seaworld, were going to shawnies house. Beautfiul fish, and great video. thanks so much.

yallyall1

WOW! I love the cichlid tank!

A Sneaky Fatman

Loved the first vid.

Shawnie

thanks all! they are crazy tanks for sure...
cesch, ty so very much for the offer!! but not really sure ill be keeping them all if I can't find a place big enough! (lifes just nutso right now ) but if I can keep the tanks, ill take you up on that

lorabell

Great videos!!!!!! I LOVE the marble con!!!!!!!!...And those SWEET parrots!!!!!!! lol....

p.s.....the grandbabies say hey!!!!!! and are doin great!!!!!!!!!!

bolivianbaby

Wow, Shawnie, your tanks are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the vids with us!

Butterfly

Your tanks and fishes are gorgeous Shawnie ! With all those fry has Navy been shipping you special water or is it the other way around
Carol

RayRay

Great tanks. Holy fry batman!

Betta/Horse lover

Awesome fish!

mktany

Love the videos! Hopefully you have some vacation days coming up.

Top Bottom