Tank Videos

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello DragonShark. Beautiful tanks and fish! Great job on the videos as well! The Bloody Parrot sure did like being in front of the camera teehee The Albino Rainbows sure are healthy!
Thanks for sharing!
Ken

iloveengl

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Great videos, Dragonshark! I've never seen albino rainbows before. They're awesome!!!!

OP
dragonshark

dragonshark

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm thinking by body shape of the albinos I have one of each sex (fingers crossed)

Toddnbecka

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Need more Australian rainbows and zebra danios, they're schooling fish. Sharks are best kept alone or on large groups (10 or more) to spread the aggression around. Keeping 2 is likely to end up in the smaller one being constantly stressed, possibly killed. They're territorial fish, essentially the same as Tropheus (African cichlid) regarding conspecific aggression.

LifeSAbeach

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well done with the tanks and the videos! Was getting a headache trying to follow the danios! Crazy fish - I have heaps in my pond, and that's where they're staying LoL!

acestriker

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Great Job

The videos are very cool great job with them. also great job the tank set up, you have some good looking fish in there.

iloveengl

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Awesome! Lol - I think I got a little motion sick watching them, though. I love when the albino comes at the glass for a full frontal face shot. Perfect!

New Threads