20 Gallon Tank Tank Size

Antonian

Well I have the urge to buy another tank well the $1 per a gallon sale is running. I was thinking of breeding Corys in the future and just want something small to start with. Honestly was thinking of getting a 20 gallon long but would be the first long tank I’ve ever bought myself just wanted some advice on this tank size or should I just stick to a normal 20? The 40 gallon Breeder is always a option as well but was kinda wanting to keep it a little smaller.

AJE

Antonian said:
Well I have the urge to buy another tank well the $1 per a gallon sale is running. I was thinking of breeding Corys in the future and just want something small to start with. Honestly was thinking of getting a 20 gallon long but would be the first long tank I’ve ever bought myself just wanted some advice on this tank size or should I just stick to a normal 20? The 40 gallon Breeder is always a option as well but was kinda wanting to keep it a little smaller.
The 40 would be best, and 20 long would be the second best

Antonian

AJE said:
The 40 would be best, and 20 long would be the second best
Yea I went online and ordered both to pick up in the store. I figured I can always upgrade my quarantine tank to a 20 gallon long if I don’t use it. Tho I’m starting to be concerned this takes me up to 6 tanks I think I need a fish room sooner than I thought!

AJE

Antonian said:
Yea I went online and ordered both to pick up in the store. I figured I can always upgrade my quarantine tank to a 20 gallon long if I don’t use it. Tho I’m starting to be concerned this takes me up to 6 tanks I think I need a fish room sooner than I thought!
Yeah you do! Lol

Antonian

Image1559254949.623146.jpg
one tank home and the other is coming shortly

Antonian

I have been thinking about this a lot lately and it’s time to move all my tanks into one room instead of doing water changes all over the house! I might build a rack system with an air pvc tube at the top but definitely no auto water change system yet that is still out of my reach,

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom