Tank Refuses To Cycle

GuppyGuy007

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I have had this tank cycling for a month. I have added safestart plus, and seachem stabibility.... for the past month. Why? I don't get it! My other two tanks, no problem cycling. This tank was even cycled before, and then a fish in quarantine passed, and it was horrible from there. No, I didn't leave the body In there. No, there is no ammonia in the tap water, just 4ppm in the tank. Could plants be doing This? I have 20 clippings planted in there, and a couple of them are starting to die, could that be it. That's all I can think it could be. Am I missing something. Is there any possible easy solution that could get this thing cycled by Saturday? It is really bothering Me! Please let me know what your opinion on it is.

Kasshan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
If your tank was cycled then a decomposing fish would disappear in a few days. I think your tank is too clean and your likely meddling with it too much trying to make things perfect.

Cut back on your cleaning, but first describe your regiment for cleaning; thoroughness and frequency

GuppyGuy007

Well Known Member
Reaction score
This morning I will had a cycled filter to the tank. I am hoping for an instant cycle.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom