tank move/stand upgrade!

steed1172

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
well yesterday I finished cleaning out the room to be my new bedroom, on ground floor, right next to the bathroom !!...I use the bathroom for water changes..(and those sudden urges in the night)anywho, after doing work, being hot and tired, I had it stuck in my head that the tank had to be moved THAT night.
it was 9:30 when I started taking the gravel out... hand fulls at a time, cause my khuilI loaches where hiding in it, took me forever to catch them..
so I bagged all the fish took out 10 gallon and drained the rest, got it downstairs, into place, and started filling back up. I used the old 10 gallon and put in 5fresh..didn't want to give them too big of a water dif after being in that shock..(I also used a bit of stress coat+)...filling up the rest later today, still have to replant too lol... it was almost midnight when mom and I finished moving it down, I was tired and just left the plants floating... sooooo without further nonsense about me being halfway crazy, and very determines... picture!!! rsz_1stand.jpg (nvm if I didn't get all the nobs on yet...)

EDIT: oh and my old stand(will get pic later) was cylinder blocks and wood planks... works great, very sturdy... but kinda ugly..

izzyfishfarmer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
very nice hope all is well the fishies

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
You could have painted the blocks and planks pretty colours...

Only kidding, the new stand looks great!!

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Looking good!

Ken

mosin360

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Good stuff.

steed1172

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
You could have painted the blocks and planks pretty colours...

Only kidding, the new stand looks great!!
ROFL!...*breaks out the spray pain* bring it awn!... I was also kinda low its almost eye high now.
I was going to put a clothe on it, but never got around to it... although I may use it to hold my little tank, as its right next to an outlet.(been having troubles with cords/tubing everywhere lol)

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads