Mr Clown Loach
I’ve had my clown loch tank for a couple of years now. Ph 6.8 ammonia 0 and it’s about 80 degrees in the tank. I had a large amount if algae growth on everything in the tank. I got rid of the decorations, logs and scraped off all the algae from the walls. Added new gravel while still leaving the old gravel underneath and the tank couldn’t look better. The next day no ones eating, then two die. Today everyone has a white film over their eyes and I lost 4 more. If anyone has a answer it would be greatly appreciated because I fear I will loose everyone. They all hang at the bottom and barely move.