Tank For A Betta - Page 4

AllieSten

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
RyleighJ said:
This is the desk I have, and it says each section can hold 100lbs. That's really, really close to the weight of a full tank so... What do you think?
Hmm. It might be close. That shelf in my pictures (that the 2 tanks are sitting on) was $68 at Walmart and they have smaller ones too. It can hold up to 200lbs and I have more than that on it, but it is wood, not glass. I would be more careful with a glass desk.

OP
RyleighJ

RyleighJ

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Yeah, I feel like it's so risky with a glass desk... I'd love to sit the tank there so I can watch the fish while I work, but I feel like it's really not worth risking breaking my desk, my tank, and probably killing the poor fish.

AllieSten

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I got this stand from PetCo for my 29 gallon tank and it is really sturdy. Only $30. Assembled easily. They have a few different ones by the same manufacturer that you may like.

acbfebbe8d36607d3a22b353fe080161.jpg

OP
RyleighJ

RyleighJ

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thanks! Now to find somewhere to actually put the stand... I'm running out of room in my bedroom, and there's not a lot of good places anywhere else in the house. I may try to sit it on my bedside table. It's definitely big enough, and it's solid wood so it should be sturdy enough.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom