Tank Finally Cycled

Dragoscythe

Reaction score
So my tank has finally finished cycling after a month and a half, and now I have come to the point where I now need to swap over to my 55 gallon from this 29 gallon. Should I be able to move over the filters (two of them) and the tank ornaments and a new sediment and be fine with the. Y or not starting over or getting reset or something?

Attachments

Wraithen

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Just move everything over. Tank size really has nothing to do with what your bb is doing in the filter.

Dragoscythe

Reaction score
Wraithen said:
Just move everything over. Tank size really has nothing to do with what your bb is doing in the filter.
Well I meant, like will it be fine with a different substrate since I’m going to start with some plants in the new tank after it all settles after moving it all over

Wraithen

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Dragoscythe said:
Well I meant, like will it be fine with a different substrate since I’m going to start with some plants in the new tank after it all settles after moving it all over
Yeah. I knew what you meant. The substrate doesn't house much bb. Its concentrated in the filter due to the water constantly turning over there in that smaller area.

Dragoscythe

Reaction score
Wraithen said:
Yeah. I knew what you meant. The substrate doesn't house much bb. Its concentrated in the filter due to the water constantly turning over there in that smaller area.
Alright thank you, I’ll probably make a day of it tomorrow the .

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads