Tank Dreams !!!

1. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Hi all. I had a weird dream last night about my 10G tank, lol, so I thought maybe I'd share. Do any of you ever dream about your tanks and fish? What's the weirdest / funniest / scariest / etc ... dream you ever had about tanks or fish? (I remember Craig was once saying he was dreaming that his tanks were on fire! LOL!)

OK, so here's my dream. As I was approaching my 10G to turn the light on, I noticed that my water's surface there was strangely stagnant and foul-smelling. That's not all! I am looking inside the tank and I am seeing it extremely overstocked with some weird kind of gouramis - they were about 3-4 inches long. I started to panic and scream "What am I going to do with so much fish! They're gonna die because they're so packed into that tank! Etc ..." LOL Then my mom comes into my room and she asks what's the matter, so I tell her, and then she says that it was her who bought all these fish! LOL, makes absolutely no sense, doesn't it? Then I got so angry and I started asking her why in the world would she get so much fish and without even telling me! That this is my tank and that she has no idea about keeping the fish! Then I said something like this to her: Now you watch mom, now they'll all die because you overstocked the tank! LOL, and that's how the dream ended, haha.

Some time ago I also had a dream that my fish were sort of flying out of the tank! LOL!!! ;D To be more specific, my angelfish started jumping out of the tank and I was trying to catch them with my net in a frenzy. But then to my astonishment, they wouldn't fall to the ground, but they'd sort of wave their fins (exactly as angels use their wings to fly)and they'd fly around my room! HAHAHA ;D I guess the underlying mentality of the dream was the name of "Angelfish". My mind must have somehow confused fish with real angels in that dream, and flying fish is what came out of the confusion, hah ...

2. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

I have a pretty weird dream.. I keep dreaming that I will just be sitting on my bed, and my african dwarf frogs, use each other to hoist one another over the side of my 10 gallon tank!! (Like one gets over, and puts his little froggy arm to lift the other up, LOL weird I know ;D), and they will both hop across the floor, jump up on the bed, and tell me that They are not happy living with the betta and the black cats, and that they want to be in the bigger tank with the other fish! So I said "okay?? Go ahead then" So they hop from the bed, right into my 20 galloN! About an hour later, they hoist each other back OUT of the 20 gallon and tell me that the Gourami's are ****ing them off, and they want to be with the Betta again.. SO I let them, and then the cycle continued...

Weird huh??!?! :eek: ::) ;D :D

3. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

That's funny haha ;D Thanks for sharing!

4. Jon Well Known Member Member

i had a dream that i some hot girl turned into a fish and then into a bat and sucked my blood and some other stuff... thats the closest i can think of lol

5. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

wow, that's some dream you had there lol :eek: :D

6. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Oh wow, LOL !!! Haha ...

7. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

hehehehehehehe emppleco that was funny :D :D

8. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

LoL thanks, but a little disturbing, when in my dream they switch from tank to tank like 15 times, and I'm like... OK when is that dream gonna end! haha

9. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

LOL :D I can just imagine them...it makes me laugh :D

10. Jason Well Known Member Member

LOL my fish dreams are never dat CRAZY mine are just like what I want and how I'd like to set it up etc. and the fish inside it

11. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

LoL - those are my DAY dreams all day, J-Man hehe ... the weird ones come at night, lol

12. Jon Well Known Member Member

lol i think about fish a ton but for some reason i dont really dream that much about them... i usually dream about being able to fly and then trying again and not being able to ... >.< very frustrating

13. RoboDude Member Member

I once dreamt that I looked into my aquarium, and the water was all bloody. I looked inside, and my Silver Dollars were cut in two, all that was left to my Cories was bones, my Upside Down Cat was inside out, and my Red Tail Shark was floating at the top of the tank with a slice into his belly. I looked again and saw these crazy blue lobsters that had destroyed my fish . . . weird!! :p

14. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Oh that's terrifying!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

15. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

lol

16. RoboDude Member Member

lol

17. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

That's some horror dreams you have there RoboDude! LOL! It must be so frightening in a dream because when you dream you don't know it's just a dream! I hate it when I have some really scary dream and I can't escape, and I don't know it's just a dream. Human mind is an amazing thing.

18. RoboDude Member Member

I agree! ;)

19. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

I've studied all the aspects in a series of Psychology classes at college. The Human Mind is seriously intriguing, lol -- the only thing I actually LIKED learning about in college :) lol

20. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

When I dream I have this wierd ability to just wake up, like in one dream several years ago (I'm surprised I still remember it) I was talking to my mom and said "If anything scary happens I'll just wake up because this is only a dream" lol