Tank cycle spreadsheet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dolphini, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Dolphini

DolphiniValued MemberMember

I found an awesome site with a great sheet for tracking a new tank cycle! I just started using it, and I hope you guys like it too.:happy0064:

2. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

That's pretty cool! I used Excel and recorded my daily results. I like this way better.

3. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

Thanks for sharing the link :)
    One of our members created one a while ago. I thought we had it stickied.
    I downloaded the file and I'll sticky a blank sheet in the Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle section of the forum with credit to the author.

4. Tigerlily

TigerlilyWell Known MemberMember

I downloaded the file. What a nice little tool... so appealing to my graph loving, neat record keeping self! The notebook technique was driving me nutso. :)

5. mosin360Well Known MemberMember

Daily? You do daily water tests? Boy am I slacking.

6. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Only when I was cycling a tank with fish OR whenever I start a new tank and cycle with media.

Now it's only full parameters once a week. The full parameters let me know if I'm overfeeding or having any filtration issues.

It'll be back to daily testing when I start up these empty tanks in the spring.

7. Camille

CamilleValued MemberMember

Great! Thanks for sharing!!!

8. HitchHiker

HitchHikerValued MemberMember

I love it. Thanks so much for sharing. They work great in   too.

9. OP
    OP
    Dolphini

DolphiniValued MemberMember

Thanks Hitch Hiker! That's good to hear. I've been running mine on Numbers, the Mac version of Microsoft Spreadsheet. So it seems they're compatible with all the major office programs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice