tank 2 is up and running!

judiecheeks

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I've taken everyones advise and looked up about ph, nitrites and nitrates and much to my happiness my tank waas in great shape! so I set up my 2nd tank for my minnows. I thought it was a 10 gallon but its a 5.5. my mollies are living it up in the 10 gal. I had a green spotted puffer fall in my lap, and he is residing with the minnows for now, as one of my mollies has eye cloud. When she clears up I'll cycle the filter and then add the GSP. He has already eaten a whole minnow. I got him some blood worms and plankton, and he hasn't even nipped another. the GSP was held in Freshwater and I'm going to see how he does. he's reaally bright and he acknowledges when I enter the room. he's very active and he's feeding well. he looked little hungry when I got him, so I don'treally mind so much that he ate a minnow. I still kind of have too many anyways. in short I'm running a 10 gallon with 3 mollies and soon to be a GSP and a 5.5 with 7 minnows. anyone have any tips? keep in mind, I AM looking for a bigger tank.

kribensis keeper

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
congrats

kloseo

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
best of luck