Tangy Lanny & Lola!

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi guys...

It's been a while since I posted photos of my salty kids...After Angela (my Bi-angel) passed away I had a hard time and didn't feel like taking pictures...I finally took some today of my little porkers....They are all 3 so fat and sassy it made me smile...

Here they are......
The white spot on Lolas back is a reflection from the flash..She is seriously humongous! They have been acting kind of funny lately and I'd bet they are getting ready to do the wild thing lol

Amanda

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
They're beautiful! I would love to start a saltwater set-up, but I don't think I have the money for that.

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
oh, LOVELY!!! didn't even know you had a salty

love your TANG!!!

but of course i love YELLOW!!!
I've had this tank for a year.....I have had salt tanks since the early 90's....And you thought you and Rick were the only ones with MTS huh? lol....

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes...I have......I just haven't been quite ready yet......I adore the Bi-color Angels...Tangy is such a bully I've been afraid to introduce another one...I'm quite certain he tormented her to death.....I love him very much but he always had it out for her for some reason...

Oil_Fan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Awesome looking fish!! And as always, great pics of them too!! I really need to find the battery charger to my other camera.

Bede

Valued Member
Reaction score
That Tang is lovely!

Our salty is looking kinda empty since we gave away the Trigger, but the other fishys are much happier and well-fed, she was SUCH a pig, with her gone.

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
No Allie....No baby Nemos yet....They have been a mated pair for 4 years though....Lola is always huge and looks loaded with eggs..I've never seen any little swimmers though...

agsansoo

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Yes...I have......I just haven't been quite ready yet......I adore the Bi-color Angels...Tangy is such a bully I've been afraid to introduce another one...I'm quite certain he tormented her to death.....I love him very much but he always had it out for her for some reason...
My Yellow Tang did the same thing to a Moorish Idol I had purchased. The Moorish Idol live only 36 hours. My yellow tang does get along with my Pacific Blue Tang and my Maroon clowns.

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Andy....Angela managed to live a few months before Tangy tortured her...In the beginning he would poke her with his little stabber thingy....Then he decided it was more fun to chase her into the back of the tank during feeding times.....It was very sad watching it! The tang gets along fine with the clowns but I think he does because they were there 1st....

agsansoo

Well Known Member
Reaction score
If you get another angel. Place the tang in QT for a week or two and let the angel get settle into his new environment. Than move the tang back into the display tank. And cross your fingers.

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I feed a variety of foods to the saltys.....They get formula2 which is greens, marine cuisine which is a mixture of things and of course frozen brine shrimp.....I also offer seaweed on a clip......I have never had a picky eater in the bunch....They are all fat and sassy!

MinxMermaid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I feed a variety of foods to the saltys.....They get formula2 which is greens, marine cuisine which is a mixture of things and of course frozen brine shrimp.....I also offer seaweed on a clip......I have never had a picky eater in the bunch....They are all fat and sassy!
yep, we've just been doing the little frozen stuff and i was telling Rick that Iggy needs a seaweed clip. he looks VERY THIN. he went to the LFS and they told him, not necessary

can you send him some info Karen:helpsmilie:

Bede

Valued Member
Reaction score
yep, we've just been doing the little frozen stuff and i was telling Rick that Iggy needs a seaweed clip. he looks VERY THIN. he went to the LFS and they told him, not necessary

can you send him some info Karen:helpsmilie:
Yes, you neeeeed a seaweed clip. They love it and it is so much fun to watch. Plus it inevitably gets knocked down and then you get to watch the hermit crabs pick that puppy CLEAN. Well, that's what we do 'round here anyways.....

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom