tangs

dee34

hI guys haven't been here for a while hope everyone is keeping well , ive got a 120 gallon reef tank with a sailfin tang and a regal tang and was wondering what other kind of tang I could put in I was thinking of a mimic tang but I would like something different any ideas !

lorabell

I have a cole tang....and I just love chcolate tangs.....just a differant color to add........

dee34

sounds interesting I might google it !

Stang Man

dee31 said:
hI guys haven't been here for a while hope everyone is keeping well , ive got a 120 gallon reef tank with a sailfin tang and a regal tang and was wondering what other kind of tang I could put in I was thinking of a mimic tang but I would like something different any ideas !
Orange shoulder,unicorn for that size tank, naso,yellow, hippo, or any type tang you want.

Aquarist

Hello Dee! Nice to see you on line.

I have moved your thread to the Tangs/Surgeon Fish section of the forum.

Thanks!

Ken

ATP

blonde naso. one of favorites. Especially the males...they will have like streamers when they get bigger (any male naso will have streamers)

dee34

aquarist48 said:
Hello Dee! Nice to see you on line.

I have moved your thread to the Tangs/Surgeon Fish section of the forum.

Thanks!

Ken
thanks ken good to hear from you !

dee34

Stang Man said:
Orange shoulder,unicorn for that size tank, naso,yellow, hippo, or any type tang you want.
hey stang man I was worried about getting some tang problems but should be ok with the size !

Stang Man

dee31 said:
hey stang man I was worried about getting some tang problems but should be ok with the size !
Yes they will be fine , Just don't get a unicorn it will out grow the tank very rapidly, I would look at shoulder, naso, yellow, etc. and not the big boys!! Blue pacific or so called hippos need a lot of vegies in there diet and can be very hard to feed in an enclosed tank, Also depends on the source that you get them from. You may want to shy from that type.

dee34

think ill get a shoulder tang , was thinking of a yellow but might go for a mimic tang instead think they are a little bit more peacefull !

Stang Man

dee31 said:
think ill get a shoulder tang , was thinking of a yellow but might go for a mimic tang instead think they are a little bit more peacefull !
I would go with a shoulder.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom