Tall or long tank?

Kitley
Any benefits to make it work buying a TALL Tank, rather then a LONG tank? IN my family room...where we pretty much spend much of our idle time, I have a 75 gallon long . I would like another one and can get a sale price right now. Problem is the room is going to be quite full...on solid wall of tv and tank. A tall tank would give me more space....but how do I fill all the levels of a tall tank, and how on earth do I clean and scape the bottom as I am 5 feet tall???? Suggestions??

SouthAmericanCichlids
I always say you should have a longer rather than taller tank, because you can't stock it as much.

Advertisement
Kitley
yes...that is how I feel as well. I wish they made a three foot long tank without dropping from a 75 gal to like 50 or less in gallons

Kitley
Glasscages.com - Glass Aquariums, 65g tank 3 foot long and $500. If you have the money for it. I know I don't though.
lol...yes, above my budget as well. I just found a 55 gallon that is one foot shorter, and about 4 inches taller then my long 75. On sale for 439.00 including stand....hmmm...may just have to go that way. My store seems to be carrying the taller tanks more then long ones now. It would look better beside the tv...closer to the same height...but I have big dreams for stocking it. My other tank is all peaceful and easy fish...mollies platys guppies many different tetras, and cories. Actually need to check, thinking it was 65 gallons.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
vijay3242
Replies
Views
jenmur
Replies
Views
DerekO24
Replies
Views