Tales from the LFS

Daniodude

So this thread is just so people can share some funny or interesting stories from their LFS (Local Fish Store) and just have a good time!

Daniodude

So one time around christmas I was at my LFS looking for algae eaters, and the guy working there at the time told me he was getting a HUGE shipment of fish around the time I was there, and I didn't really take note of it, about fifteen minutes after I get there, the delivery guy shows up with about one medium box. I was a bit confused as the employee had said it was going to be huge, but when they get the fish into the tank, it was mermaid purses, full on mermaid purses! How many other people have seen shark eggs at a LFS?

kallililly1973

Daniodude said:
So one time around christmas I was at my LFS looking for algae eaters, and the guy working there at the time told me he was getting a HUGE shipment of fish around the time I was there, and I didn't really take note of it, about fifteen minutes after I get there, the delivery guy shows up with about one medium box. I was a bit confused as the employee had said it was going to be huge, but when they get the fish into the tank, it was mermaid purses, full on mermaid purses! How many other people have seen shark eggs at a LFS?
Very cool. Mermaid purses can also house stingrays.

StarGirl

I had to look up what those were...lol Very cool! Going to be looking for those on vacation from now on!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom