take a look

izzyfishfarmer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
just wanted to share w everyone , the sale that is going onpetco i kno i kno petco but i have to say some good deals that end today

p.s. please fell free to let me kno if I'm not supposed to post things such as this

mcurtissdsu

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Wow, that's a great price for that test kit! I've seen it as high as $42.99 at the non-chain pet stores in my area.

Kristyn

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Oh I wish I would have known about that last week! lol I just bought my kit for regular price

jetajockey

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I got one of these a few days ago and it is the API kit also for less than 20$ shipped to my door.

kayeleven

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Just want to point out, if you live near a petco they are selling tanks for $1 per gallon. That's just $55 for a new 55 gallon tank. I almost bought one the other day even though I have no where to put it yet.

mcurtissdsu

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Wow...great deal...I'm waiting for a super sale on filters, LOL. Let me know if anybody comes across one

ayelie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I just got a tetra 20 gallon tank starter kit for 80.00 and a 10 gallon starter kit for 35.00 at the local Pets Supply Plus. And a heater for 2-30 gallon for 11.00. I think all the shops are having 4th of July sales.

But hey finally got my bigger tank and at the same time picked up a 10 gallon for a betta.....now I just have to get them set up and ......oh dear .... cycle them....NOOOOOO!

mcurtissdsu

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Wow, those are great deals!!

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media