Ta--da!!!!!!!

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I would love to introduce my next new love!!!!!! Heres some start up pics(so I can see progress too).......I'm going to keep up with the pics......thers a few from when I first got it from Ken(Aquarist48)...I just love the tank!!!!!! We had a major move tanks day at my house,with help of 4 friends...lol...the 72 is now in my computer room and the 55 is in our spare room. It was awesome when I had my angels and silver dollars in it (all fish have been re-homed to other tanks in my house) but I cannot wait to see what comes next!!!!! It has been changed over to a Salt water tank,Ive gone way out on a limb....the whole route.....T5's, skimmer, overflow, refugium, power heads,Aragonite substrate(Arag-Alive) and Live (uncured...fresh picked...lol)Rock...my rock is from Vanawatu Island...and it is georgeous!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what grows on it naturally.....I received the rock and it has been doin its job since April 13th.Believe it or not I am completely cycled....WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I am hoping to add a couple of snails, and hermit crabs by the weekend.....Wish me luck EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my friend Rae(thanks Rae) ...she is the one who decided where each rock was going to be placed...and she did an EXCELLANT JOB!!!!!!!

p.s.....this is all Kens fault!!!!!!....lol.....(if he didnt sell the 155Bf) I probably wouldnt have the tank to do this with!!!!!!Thanks Ken...WE love ya!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
GREAT job...can't wait to see how it comes along!
that ken is as nawty as his fish!!!!!
HI rae!

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Shawnie!!!!!! Thanks for knowing all ther tricks!!!!!!(well I tried to put them together...lol...) I did something wrong.....but this is what it looks like up close

Attachments

Jrobber

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Looks great!

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Looking good Lori!

I'm so glad you're enjoying your tanks! You have such beautiful fish and critters, always a joy to see your photos, your progress and your changes.

Have fun!

Ken

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Wow, that tank looks fabulous!!!!!

Great job, Lori! Rae also did an awesome job of placing that rock.

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thank u soooooooooooooooooooo much EVERYONE!!!!!!!! Thanks to FishLore!!!!!! I would have given up 9 tanks ago!!!!!!

ATP

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good job on the tank. Looks great so far. what's your plan? FOWLR or Reef?

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Reef,Reef,Reef!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!! I did add a few hermit crabs and turbo snails over the weekend...YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!

Goldwing_Don

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Congrats.....Your going to love it

ccb04

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Tank and rock look absolutely fantastic.

peacemaker92

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
haha excited indeed telling from how you type

Thanks for sharing the great photos. The tank looks absolutely beautiful! Keep us posted

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
LOL!!!! Going to add a couple of fish today...can't wait!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!!!

ATP

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
lorabell said:
LOL!!!! Going to add a couple of fish today...can't wait!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!!!
what kind?

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I want to start very slow...and the list in never ending....lol...not really I do have a couple in mind....my must have is a starry blenny.......but not to be the first one in there.....

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Top Bottom