Swollen **** Help! ****

LZAWADZKI

Member

Image1524692371.250257.jpg


Please help me! Female cobalt zebra, at first I thought it was constipation so I starved her out for a few days and did an epsom salt bath, but it hasn’t gone down. She’s still her normal sassy self, and swimming fine, but she hasn’t eaten or pooped in at least three days.
 

Jake123

Member
it s probably some sort of blockage
 

Fanatic

Member
Yikes, I haven't ever dealt with this.
It may very well be a blockage or a prolapsed uterus.
 

Jake123

Member
maybe try putting some parasite medicine on a little bit of flake food. or will she not eat?
 
  • Thread Starter

LZAWADZKI

Member
Jeka said:
maybe try putting some parasite medicine on a little bit of flake food. or will she not eat?
She hasn’t been eating but I haven’t tried forcing her yet. She eats out of my hand sometimes so maybe I can entice her with peas or something first
 
  • Thread Starter

LZAWADZKI

Member
Fanatic said:
Yikes, I haven't ever dealt with this.
It may very well be a blockage or a prolapsed uterus.
I’ve been worried that it might be a prolapsed uterus. In that case would the only solution be to find an aquatic vet or something?
 
  • Thread Starter

LZAWADZKI

Member
Jeka said:
it s probably some sort of blockage
The other fish in my tank seem very healthy, so if it’s not parasites do you know what sort of other blockage could be possible?
 

Fanatic

Member
LZAWADZKI said:
I’ve been worried that it might be a prolapsed uterus. In that case would the only solution be to find an aquatic vet or something?
I do not know how to treat it, just avoid any possible ways of it being picked on.
 
Top Bottom