Switching some of my fish in my tanks...

mileshasabrowndogenm

Hello!! I am thinking about keeping my neon tetras and danios in my 20 and putting my adf in my 10. I want to do all sand substrate in the 10 so it’s safer for the frogs than the gravel I have in my 20 now. The one time I put my neons in with my danios I had fish death, my parameters might have been off tho. I want to ultimately have 3 ADF’s, would that work in a 10 gal? And how do I avoid deaths when switching them around. I hope this jumble of words made sense...

SouthAmericanCichlids

I can't really help you with ADF but I don't really see a problem with keeping neon tetras and danios together, neither are very aggressive, probably the water. But as for switching fish tank, your tanks are probably pretty similar in parameters so it won't be much of change for them. But you can put them in a bucket and get an airline and use it as a siphon and slowly drip it into the water in the bucket it will slowly acclimate them.

Upvote 0

mileshasabrowndogenm

I can't really help you with ADF but I don't really see a problem with keeping neon tetras and danios together, neither are very aggressive, probably the water. But as for switching fish tank, your tanks are probably pretty similar in parameters so it won't be much of change for them. But you can put them in a bucket and get an airline and use it as a siphon and slowly drip it into the water in the bucket it will slowly acclimate them.
Yeah I’ve kept neons and danios together before and will definitely acclimate them as best I can!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
animalgirl257
  • Question
Replies
Views
GuppyOverlord11
  • Question
Replies