Hey everybody! So I've got some super beginner questions. I'm trying to make the switch from using RO water to using tap water, and I'm a bit stumped. I have a 1.5 gallon heavily planted shrimp tank. I'm in process of restocking after having lost all my livestock last month. I have a bag of 6 new shrimp ready to go into the tank, but I have some concerns. Tap water: Ammonia - 1ppm Nitrate - 0 Nitrate - 0 pH - 7.8 Tap water with Prime: Ammonia - 0.5ppm Nitrate - 0 Nitrite - 0 pH - 7.8 First question: did I dose the Prime correctly? I have a 4L jug that I filled with tap water, then added 0.4mL of Prime. Did I under dose? What should I do now to lower the ammonia? Second question: Is it safe to acclimate the new shrimp to the tank water? I'm concerned about the ammonia killing them all. I never had problems with ammonia while I was using RO water. I'm honestly considering going back to straight RO and avoiding this whole mess. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!