Swim in Peace my Little guy

Pythia

I found my beautiful cobra guppy dead this morning, I was expecting it fora while now but I'm still pretty heartbroken. When I got him, I chose him because he just stood out so much. His tail had the pattern of a monarch butterfly and I named him Monarch. I really loved him. He was full of energy and it was hard to get a clear picture of him! He was so special to me.

My cory also liked him a lot and they would hang out together and they were the only ones that survived an ick outbreak. My cory seems a bit sad too. I will forever miss seeing him darting around my tank and hanging out with my cory. Swim in peace, Monarch. I will never forget you.

DanielZebra32798

I found my beautiful cobra guppy dead this morning, I was expecting it fora while now but I'm still pretty heartbroken. When I got him, I chose him because he just stood out so much. His tail had the pattern of a monarch butterfly and I named him Monarch. I really loved him. He was full of energy and it was hard to get a clear picture of him! He was so special to me.

My cory also liked him a lot and they would hang out together and they were the only ones that survived an ick outbreak. My cory seems a bit sad too. I will forever miss seeing him darting around my tank and hanging out with my cory. Swim in peace, Monarch. I will never forget you.
sorry about your fish :/ do you have any pictures of the guy?

Pythia

sorry about your fish :/ do you have any pictures of the guy?

n8uQuAInhDtfC2tfvDIlILVRJ_nsYT34R3zQkzxOx3grDrPPsw.jpg

Sheldon13

Rest In Peace, Monarch.

SavTheArtist

May he SIP... I'm so sorry for your loss

SouthAmericanCichlids

SIP

FishGirl115

I'm so sorry for your loss. SIP

ayeayeron

Swim in peace Monarch! May he forever swim in the giant pond in the sky that always has perfect water parameters

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
WiccaFish
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
mattgirl
Replies