Swim in Peace my Little guy

I found my beautiful cobra guppy dead this morning, I was expecting it fora while now but I'm still pretty heartbroken. When I got him, I chose him because he just stood out so much. His tail had the pattern of a monarch butterfly and I named him Monarch. I really loved him. He was full of energy and it was hard to get a clear picture of him! He was so special to me.

My cory also liked him a lot and they would hang out together and they were the only ones that survived an ick outbreak. My cory seems a bit sad too. I will forever miss seeing him darting around my tank and hanging out with my cory. Swim in peace, Monarch. I will never forget you.

I found my beautiful cobra guppy dead this morning, I was expecting it fora while now but I'm still pretty heartbroken. When I got him, I chose him because he just stood out so much. His tail had the pattern of a monarch butterfly and I named him Monarch. I really loved him. He was full of energy and it was hard to get a clear picture of him! He was so special to me.

My cory also liked him a lot and they would hang out together and they were the only ones that survived an ick outbreak. My cory seems a bit sad too. I will forever miss seeing him darting around my tank and hanging out with my cory. Swim in peace, Monarch. I will never forget you.
sorry about your fish :/ do you have any pictures of the guy?

sorry about your fish :/ do you have any pictures of the guy?
n8uQuAInhDtfC2tfvDIlILVRJ_nsYT34R3zQkzxOx3grDrPPsw.jpg

May he SIP... I'm so sorry for your loss

Top Bottom