SURPISE....# 1......I hope u all enjoy!!!!!

1. lorabell Well Known Member Member

Ok everyone....I took the BIG plunge!!!!!!! These are my baby SeaHorses....there are actually 3 of them...I was suppossed to get 2...but while they were in quarantine,and learning to eat frozen food my favorite LFS ordered another pair for the store...one of them just didnt make it...the survivor..kept staring at the other 2 through the glass(they have to have more than one to be happy)...so WHAT could I do?????? I had to bring him home also. This has been a very long road for me...getting the tank all settled and cycled....but of course way worth it...they are one of my many treasures...and I am very determined to give them the very best I can do....The tank itself is about 37 gallons, tall, I have some live rock, some macro algae in there, fake plants..its not really set up the way I want it, but set up so that they are accomondated...They share their home with 3 peppermint shrimp(one who I just discovered is loaded with eggs!!!),a couple of snails, a sandsifter starfish, and a mandarin goby(who is hysterical..by the way) Thankfully they are eating me out of house and home...are very active..and in my eyes very happy...I hope everyone enjoys seeing them

Attached Files:

2. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Absolutely gorgeous, Lorabell! I'm so happy for you!

3. Shadowbeam Member Member

Congrats! So happy for you, and them to for getting such an obviously caring owner x

4. click Well Known Member Member

I love sea-horses. They are gorgeous!

5. lorabell Well Known Member Member

Just a few more...

:anim_65: I waited a really long time for this!!!!! I had to post some more...and so everybody knows...Ken created this monster....lol...I really hope everyone enjoys them!!!!!! thanks for looking!!!!!!

Attached Files:

6. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Just absolutely beautiful!! great pics too :)
    Carol

7. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

How great!!!
    Thanks for taking the time to post the pics.

8. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Wow, congrats!!!! Seahorses are way too cool. Your goby is awesome.
    I don't blame you for bringing the 3rd little guy home, how could you resist.
    Thanks for sharing the pics, good luck with them. :)

9. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:happy0064: Great pics! Thanks for sharing them. :)

10. Shadowbeam Member Member

Fantastic!! I adore seahorses and yours look very happy!! Beautiful pictures

11. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

omg I just love them! congrats and I hope they bring you much joy!! their colors are fabulous!

Amazing!!

12. lorabell Well Known Member Member

Thanks Everyone!!!!

13. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

beautiful

14. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Lorabell i am so happy for you :) I remembered how excited you were when you told me :) They are absolutely beautiful and well worth the wait :) The starfish is amazing and must be awesome to have LOL the Goby is funny haha! They must be a blast :)
    :;group

15. scatty Member Member

Oh they are absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations.

16. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Congratulations, they are beautiful! I'm so glad you brought the third one home too.

17. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

Yeah!!!! You have waited so long for these babies and I'm so happy you finally got them!! It looks like all the hard work and research paid off they are stunning I'm just amazed by them. Great job and great pics

18. jana Member Member

Amazing fish lorabell! :)

19. Diggly Well Known Member Member

I am jealous I have always loved sea horses and they are stunning! all your fish are.

20. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Lori! Absolutely beautiful! :;perfect Thanks for sharing the photos. I know how long you've wanted those babies. I couldn't imagine them going into a more loving home than yours!
    Ken