surfing snail

Discussion in 'Freshwater Videos' started by featherblue, Nov 29, 2012.

1. f

featherblue Well Known Member Member

so here's my mystery snail, Zilla, riding the bubble curtain. My husband claimed she had done this a few days ago, but we got it on video this time. i ran for the camera the first time she did it, but wasnt fast enough. Then she climbed the wall and did it again, all on video this time. stopped tapin and she climbed the wall and jumped for a third time, i edited this one into the video. dont mind the music, we were watching tv while this all happened and the free editing required something to replace the original sound.

i dont think this is problematic behavior, more of something for her to do in her day.....stop by the amusment park when the feelings right maybe. any thoughts are more than welcome!

[video=youtube;PcUx4wNsmMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcUx4wNsmMY[/video]

2. M0T0

M0T0 Valued Member Member

That is tooo funny lol, my snail would get to the top and jump and float to the bottom then right back up to jump off and float down wish I got it on video. hehehe.

3. S

Sbreault New Member Member

That is way funny. very nice!

4. monkeypie102

monkeypie102 Well Known Member Member

DUDE!!! I need to add a bubble wall to my tank and see if my 6 will do this xD

5. psalm18.2

psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

Looks like fun.

6. Junne

Junne Fishlore Legend Member

My snail used to do that frequently too. I had also posted a video awhile back ( called Gigantor rides the waves )
    It would drive me crazy because she would literally do this for hours!
    Finally a few times I stopped the filter, put her on an ornament and an hour later, she would be right back doing it!
    I used to have another one that loved the pre-filter intake sponge. I think she liked getting her "foot" massaged.

7. OP
    OP
    f

I didn't believe my hubby at first, I thought he was exaggerating a bit.....but wow its becoming her nightly ritual. Silly snail, but it does kinda look fun....shes not been too obsessive yet, 3 or 4 goes then off to ckeck on her plants

8. Ziabis

Ziabis Well Known Member Member

Omg did you add the music? Too funny... And who said snails don't know how to
    have fun.. WOOHOOO!!!

9. OP
    OP
    f

I did add it, its something free from utube that made me laugh....seemed a good blue grass adventure. I had to add something or all the original audio couldn't be removed. We were watching Tv when this all happened and I didn't want that blaring, along with the dog going crazy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice