• Jags

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seahawks

• Steelers

• Total voters
COBettaCouple
oops.. I accidentally deleted the poll on the superbowl when I merged the duplicate threads. my bad, sorry about that. I made this new thread to replace it.

[Original Post by swords3711]
Who's is gonna win in the superbowl?
P.S. Only teams that can make it.

COBettaCouple
well, the NFL wants the patriots (the team most hated by people outside of boston) to win another dull super bowl so that's the way it'll go down. i'd much rather see the Packers and Colts play it, that would be an interesting game - Brett Favre's clone vs. Manning. If the Patriots go, I'll watch something else and skip the Super Bowl for the 1st time ever.

MelyBu
Oh, I thought it said who do you want to win!
Patriots They must be stopped! LOL.

MudHog
oops.. I accidentally deleted the poll on the superbowl when I merged the duplicate threads. my bad, sorry about that. I made this new thread to replace it.

In my mind the Saints will win the Superbowl even though there isn't a chance being "The Bears" couldn't pull off a win last night.

capekate
well, the NFL wants the patriots (the team most hated by people outside of boston) to win another dull super bowl so that's the way it'll go down. i'd much rather see the Packers and Colts play it, that would be an interesting game - Brett Favre's clone vs. Manning. If the Patriots go, I'll watch something else and skip the Super Bowl for the 1st time ever.

HI Dave, sorry to hear you hate the Patriots so much. I know its hard to like a team that beats your favorite teams. The Patriots are liked in a lot of places besides Boston. And what do the NFL have to do with the scoring of a great team? The Pats have been playing great games based on talent and they have a lot of wonderful new members of the team (Moss).
They beat Indy fair and square, tho I also like the Packers. In the 'old" days.. they were one of the best along with the redskins, Vikings.. and even the Dolphins.
My how time changes things...

~ kate

darkwolf29a
Not a Pats fan, and I'm routing against any team that plays the Pats now. I even routed for the Dolphins.

I would like to see the Packers and the Colts.

swords3711

hey no prob
Packers to win it all
Eagles probably won't make the playoffs

Kevin
those colts are my boys!
blue white YOU KNOW!

cmbjohnson
where are the vikes????? we're sittin' pretty for the wildcard!!!

COBettaCouple
I never liked the patriots, but now I hate them as I would any team of cheaters, I hate cheating or dirty teams. Who knows how long they were cheating before getting caught a 2nd time and cheaters find new ways to cheat. I find it amazing how easy their overall schedule is (did any of their opponents other than indy & dallas even have records over .500?) and I really wonder how they keep all those players under the salary cap, something doesn't seem right there.
Sure, they'll get an undefeated season, but if not for a coach (who should be fired) on the ravens sideline, they would have lost to a team that now has 8 losses in a row. If only Manning didn't fold like a lawn chair under pressure, the Colts would win that matchup a lot more often.

I'm with darkwolf29a, I'd route for any team playing the patriots - even the raiders. I really do hope for a Colts/Packers game even though I like the Jags & will route for them to make it. I simply think that would be the most interesting matchup of the playoff teams and it would be nice for the super bowl to be interesting for a change.

HI Dave, sorry to hear you hate the Patriots so much. I know its hard to like a team that beats your favorite teams. The Patriots are liked in a lot of places besides Boston. And what do the NFL have to do with the scoring of a great team? The Pats have been playing great games based on talent and they have a lot of wonderful new members of the team (Moss).
They beat Indy fair and square, tho I also like the Packers. In the 'old" days.. they were one of the best along with the redskins, Vikings.. and even the Dolphins.
My how time changes things...

~ kate

capekate
I never liked the patriots, but now I hate them as I would any team of cheaters, I hate cheating or dirty teams. Who knows how long they were cheating before getting caught a 2nd time and cheaters find new ways to cheat. I find it amazing how easy their overall schedule is (did any of their opponents other than indy & dallas even have records over .500?) and I really wonder how they keep all those players under the salary cap, something doesn't seem right there.
Sure, they'll get an undefeated season, but if not for a coach (who should be fired) on the ravens sideline, they would have lost to a team that now has 8 losses in a row. If only Manning didn't fold like a lawn chair under pressure, the Colts would win that matchup a lot more often.

I'm with darkwolf29a, I'd route for any team playing the patriots - even the raiders. I really do hope for a Colts/Packers game even though I like the Jags & will route for them to make it. I simply think that would be the most interesting matchup of the playoff teams and it would be nice for the super bowl to be interesting for a change.

I'm so tired of hearing that same ole lame excuse.... THAT is not what made this team a winning team this season. ALL teams use cameras on the side lines.. has guys out there taping all the calls for future reference. that's why they have to change them in every game. Every team has a way to find out what the other teams plays are and use the cameras to learn what the opponents know. I think that using what happened in the first game of the season as an excuse for the Pats unbeaten record just doesn't make sense. The team never even saw that film. They have to be pretty squeaky clean for all the eyes on them right now. Sorry but I just cannot see that excuse being used right now.
They are a great team of players.. TEAM players. You just do not like them.. never will and your hatred for them will never let you see any other way, that this is a team made up of some great players who work hard at winning every game, and some just barely. It was a great game against Indy btw. Good thing I have no money on their games tho, I would have lost due to the spread given on just about every game.
This conversation is like talking politics... you cannot change a mind set. That's ok... The Pats have enough fans to go around...
~ kate

COBettaCouple
well, he got fined half a million for it - so it must have been more than the standard stuff that other teams do.

It's true that I hate the patriots, but I hate the colts too and like the jags (they are rivals after all) and think the colts are a very good team even if I hate them and they keep beating the jags. I can respect a team and see that they're good even if I hate them.

Bonochick
Gotta say the Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COBettaCouple
Yea, I'd be happy to see the Pack get another Super Bowl.

Gotta say the Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swords3711

REMEMBER! My Eagles were the first lower team to show em up(IN FOXBOROUGH!)
WE were 16 point underdogs and lost by 3 because they got lucky. Our defense stomped them.
What can be a better matchup than Lito Sheppard and Randy Moss?
Pats better hope the Eagles don't get em anytime that they got this crazy defense goin cuz I'm doubting that the Eagles are gonna lose the next confrontation! WWOOOOOOOO!!!

COBettaCouple
true, the eagles would have had that one if McNabb had been in the game. That stupid pass to the wrong team at the end was the gamebreaker.

swords3711
True that. We have officially made a defense playbook for any team that plays the pats
Obviously, the teams haven't gotten the message, or they are too bad to follow through

BoSox Fan7
Patriots are Goin' all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Livingston
How Come Browns Arn't Up There??!!!?!
P.s. Patriots Are Cheaters!!!

COBettaCouple
who says cheaters never prosper, huh?

P.s. Patriots Are Cheaters!!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Aquarist
Replies
Views