Super shy blood parrots

Fishjunkiejimmy

I have to blood parrots that are so shy I never get to see them they literally spend their time hiding in flower pots the second anyone of my family members come close to the tank I have tried dither fish and moving them into a more occupied room to help break their shyness so we can enjoy watching them but they remain pasted to the back of the pots does anyone have any suggestions on how to bring them out more they won’t even come out to eat if I’m their I have to put food in and take off and I assume they are eating cause there not dead that’s the only way I know they eat any ideas would b greatly appreciated

carsonsgjs

How long have you had them? What other fish do you have in the tank? Do you have a picture of the tank setup?

Fishjunkiejimmy

I have had them for about 8 months and just recently put half dozen zebra danios I don’t have a picture of the set up but it has several flower pots one brick cave couple big fake plants and multiple small ones with whit coarse sand it’s a 55 gallon standard would more tank mates help ?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
mattgirl
Replies
Views
Randomfish556
Replies
Views
Debbie1986
Replies
Views