Want To Buy Super Red Bristlenose Plecos

Pwilly07

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I'm looking for a breeding trio of super red bristlenose plecos. I prefer adults or ones that are sexed, but would raise juveniles if that is all anyone will sell. I would like to get some sooner tha later.

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
OP
Pwilly07

Pwilly07

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
coralbandit said:
I have 6-7 month old super reds and younger for every month since .
Males are starting to show but positive sexing is months out IMO .
I'll hook you up with a heard of them if you want though !
https://www.fishlore.com/aquariumfishforum/threads/super-red-bushynoe-plecos.408069/
My females are fantastic 4+ year old fish and my males are young .They just started breeding last December ..
Please let me know what you charge. I know they aren't the cheapest, but really want to breed them. They look so cool and have read up on them for months now. I can breed guppies so I wanted to branch out.

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Pwilly07 said:
Please let me know what you charge. I know they aren't the cheapest, but really want to breed them. They look so cool and have read up on them for months now. I can breed guppies so I wanted to branch out.
I can vouch for coralbandit and the quality of his fish. I'm pretty sure his pricing will be hard to beat as well.

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I sell them for $10 each plus shipping or 6 for $80 with USPS 2-3 day shipping..
All they need is time to mature and a tube to breed in and they do the rest ...

OP
Pwilly07

Pwilly07

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
coralbandit said:
I sell them for $10 each plus shipping or 6 for $80 with USPS 2-3 day shipping..
All they need is time to mature and a tube to breed in and they do the rest ...
Okay great!! I am currently in the process of moving. My great Uncle passed a few weeks back and my wife and I were offered the house. I am getting a 75 gallon tank from family and have media ready to go and cycle it from my 40 breeder. I plan to have guppies, plecos, live plants, drift wood, and caves. I'm 99% sure that will work just fine. Move will be done in August and will order then. Saw YouTube videos of your fish room and I was impressed. Cannot wait!!

OP
Pwilly07

Pwilly07

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
DarkOne said:
I can vouch for coralbandit and the quality of his fish. I'm pretty sure his pricing will be hard to beat as well.
Little off topic, but your plants are amazing you sent and I appreciate your vote of confidence. I love all the help from people on here and I try my best to pay it forward.

New Threads