Super Red Bristlenose Plecos Want To Buy

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by Pwilly07, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Pwilly07

Pwilly07Valued MemberMember

I'm looking for a breeding trio of super red bristlenose plecos. I prefer adults or ones that are sexed, but would raise juveniles if that is all anyone will sell. I would like to get some sooner tha later.

2. Hondacivic

HondacivicWell Known MemberMember

3. coralbandit

coralbanditFishlore VIPMember

4. OP
    OP
    Pwilly07

Please let me know what you charge. I know they aren't the cheapest, but really want to breed them. They look so cool and have read up on them for months now. I can breed guppies so I wanted to branch out.

5. DarkOne

DarkOneFishlore VIPMember

I can vouch for @coralbandit and the quality of his fish. I'm pretty sure his pricing will be hard to beat as well.

6. coralbandit

coralbanditFishlore VIPMember

I sell them for $10 each plus shipping or 6 for $80 with USPS 2-3 day shipping..
    All they need is time to mature and a tube to breed in and they do the rest ...

7. OP
    OP
    Pwilly07

Okay great!! I am currently in the process of moving. My great Uncle passed a few weeks back and my wife and I were offered the house. I am getting a 75 gallon tank from family and have media ready to go and cycle it from my 40 breeder. I plan to have guppies, plecos, live plants, drift wood, and caves. I'm 99% sure that will work just fine. Move will be done in August and will order then. Saw YouTube videos of your fish room and I was impressed. Cannot wait!!

8. OP
    OP
    Pwilly07

Little off topic, but your plants are amazing you sent and I appreciate your vote of confidence. I love all the help from people on here and I try my best to pay it forward.