Super excited! (new tank and fish)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by e_watson09, Apr 12, 2010.

1. e_watson09Well Known MemberMember

Well my mom has decided she wants to get a new 150 gallon tank for her saltwater fish because the tank she has now apparently has a ton of scratches (it has close to none but I'm not going to argue with her) so I'm trying to talk her into buying a stand too so I can upgrade my 50 gallon fresh into a 150 gallon fresh :) it just sounds so amazing!

Then today at work we were like $20 under goal and I need/wanted more fish so I bought two more panda corys and then a emerald rainbow so my new stock list is....

-3 Blood Parrot Cichlids
    -5 Panda Cory Catfish
    -2 Kribensis Cichlids
    -2 Trifasicatus Rainbows
    -1 Boesemani Rainbow
    -1 Emerald Rainbow
    -1 Common pleco

I know I'm a bit stocked with the parrots and the pleco but they're still pretty small and I'm hoping to move up to the 150

2. JrobberWell Known MemberMember

Wow, that's quite an upgrade. Congratulations!

3. NMfishmanWell Known MemberMember

That is defiantly overstocked for those fish at full adult size! I hope you can get the larger tank soon because you will need it.

4. e_watson09Well Known MemberMember

yeah but all of them are juv right now and if I don't upgrade I'm trading them in to the store I work at.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice