Super Bowls! Possible spoilers!

OiFisho

I love super bowls. One day every year Americans celebrate them! I wanna know, how is everyone celebrating the superbowl? Does any of it have to do with fish? I don't know why the super bowl would have anything to do with fish. And because I'm me, I want you to say who you want to win and who you think is going to win in the thread, and try to 'convince' other people why! LET THE WAR BEGIN!
I want the chiefs to win, and I think they gunsta! As for fish, I'm not doing anything except feeding them today. If you want the Buccaneers to win, your opinion is wrong.

Annabanana728

I’m team chiefs aswell! Normally we just go over to some friends house and have a barbecue. It’s gonna be fun! Happy super bowl Sunday!

Upvote 0

StarGirl

Never underestimate the GOAT.

Upvote 0

BigManAquatics

I am celebrating by not watching. The only reason i would watch is, Tom Brady tends to have tantrums and cry when he loses in the Super Bowl. The commercials haven't been entertaining in years....halftime show, same thing. Plus, i don't tend to watch football games that last for 6 hours...already taking a game that lasts 3 hrs and has about 10 mins of actual action and stretching that out even more

Upvote 0

Quiche

I don't watch the Superbowl, but I'm glad there's something out there that's going to make a lot of folks happy in these trying times! I'm doing water changes today, so I suppose we can chalk that up to a Superbowl celebration for the fish?
Also, when I clicked on this thread, I thought it was going to be about those enormous 5 gallon bowls that people keep plants/shrimp/bettas in haha

Upvote 0

StarGirl

Mike I think we are winning!

Upvote 0

OiFisho

I don't watch the Superbowl, but I'm glad there's something out there that's going to make a lot of folks happy in these trying times! I'm doing water changes today, so I suppose we can chalk that up to a Superbowl celebration for the fish?
Also, when I clicked on this thread, I thought it was going to be about those enormous 5 gallon bowls that people keep plants/shrimp/bettas in haha
Originally it was named Superb Owls! I think a moderator thought it was a typo lol.
Also, the game was horrible to watch! It was a massacre! The chiefs lost 9-31. I'm usually not that big of a chiefs fan but I'm always anti-Tom Brady!

Upvote 0

AggressiveAquatics

I didn’t get to watch it because I had to go get my appendix taken out. Not really a big fan of football anyway

Upvote 0

StarGirl

I didn’t get to watch it because I had to go get my appendix taken out. Not really a big fan of football anyway
Hope you are feeling better! :eek:

Upvote 0

Kribensis27

I’m not a fan of football, but we watch it every year anyway. It’s the only time of the year that we’re allowed to eat on the couch.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Dave125g
  • Poll
  • TyGuy320
  • Polls
Replies
Views
aliray
  • Question