Sunny a cheeky monkey

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
This fish is spunkier than Aries & Mr. Peach RIP. He always seem to be yelling at me...then flaring and strutting. Rose said Cambodian betta are feisty, this guy sticks with that fact. I love it. Casper and Felix are calm betta, almost pansies.

voiceless_kat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Oh Sunny..you are a cheeky monkey! First shot he seems to be giving a big smooch, third pic he is yelling for his dinner; fourth pic is " Who me?".

He is amazing, and your pics are sooooooooooooo wonderful.:kewlpics:

I am Officially jealous!!

Val

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Oh Sunny..you are a cheeky monkey! First shot he seems to be giving a big smooch, third pic he is yelling for his dinner; fourth pic is " Who me?".

He is amazing, and your pics are sooooooooooooo wonderful.:kewlpics:

I am Officially jealous!!

Val
Thanks. Don't they have a Pets Unlimited your way? They are the ones have HM/Delta tail betta for $8.88

MinxMermaid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
MUAH!!!

sooo CUTE!!!

now that i think of it, my Royal Blue was FREE!!!! the lady "threw him in" when we bought the tank set up!!! YIPEEEE!!!

voiceless_kat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Don't they have a Pets Unlimited your way? They are the ones have HM/Delta tail betta for $8.88
Oh Allie, I could only dream. All there is here is |Walmart, and if I go right over the border, the LFS gets in some females and veiltails and crowntails. They are all kept in rose bowls until sold. Otherwise I have to go to Thunder |Bay ( 3.5hrs)or Wpg, (5 hrs)both of those have Petsmart.

I did email the gal on the Cdn website, so we will see what I get for replies!

If I had all the beauties that you did, I wouldn't know which tank to sit in front of all day. And then you have all those beautify cichlids....lucky you!!

Val

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Cool I saw your intro..a few people made comments on helping you find some betta.
Yeah I am spoiled when it come to my pets. As I look at it, were not partyers, have no kids or even a car. All are extra money goes to pets. It's our entertainment and slowly our livelihood.

Sprinangl2

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
these bettas have so much personality, it's no wonder we think of them as a member of the family!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom