Suggestion on "last 10 posts on Fishlore"

iZaO Jnr

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hey guys,

Hopefully the mods will see this, I often use the "last 10 posts" at the bottom of the fish forum home page, just above birthdays. I know that there is also a link to a search on the top, but I often use this for quick and easy checking.

I notice that this section "last 10 posts" does not include any prefixes in the title of the thread as listed, nor the main forum of where the thread is located. i.e it lists "water parameters" but does not say freshwater or saltwater. I've found this often misleading and was simply wondering if the prefixes could be included in this section?

Thanks guys,

Sorry for the trouble

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Excellent suggestion. Not sure if vBulletin will let it happen, but Mike will see this and will likely try to implement it.

I'm actually not a fan of the built-in prefixes. They've had too many problems like this.

OP
I

iZaO Jnr

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Thanks sds! I wasn't sure if it would either but was just looking at it and realised what was missing and why I was often lead to threads that werent what I thought they were.

Mike

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I tried messing with the code yesterday but no dice. It's an add-on for the forum that does the displaying of the latest posts. When I get some time I'll try messing with it again.

ZeeZ

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I also have a suggestion for the "last 10 posts", as I use it heavily here. Could you expand it to "last 20 posts"?

OP
I

iZaO Jnr

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Thanks Mike!

Know you can do it!...

@ ZeeZ - That's a great one too!... Is that possible

Mike

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ZeeZ said:
I also have a suggestion for the "last 10 posts", as I use it heavily here. Could you expand it to "last 20 posts"?
I'll compromise with ya - I set it to 15. That was just an easy settings change.

New Threads