Such nice people here!

Shoregirl

Hello! I have come here for answers many times but never posted. In browsing the forums I have noticed how nice, helpful and non judgy the members are. So refreshing!
I have gotten my feet wet in the hobby keeping lone male betta since 2017. Progressed to corys as tankmates, then Harlequins, cherry and amano shrimp.
I got bold this summer and bought the 32 gallon Fluval Flex which is home to 7 female betta, 7 Harlequins, 2 neons (that survived out of 8), 5 emerald corys, 3 nerites and 2 gold inca snails. My tank is planted and all are doing well.
I have a 15 g planted cube with a beautiful butterfly male betta, 1 oto 3 corys and shrimp. I also have a 17g I am almost ready to set up!
I look forward to interacting with my fellow aquarists here and learning to be a great caretaker for these lovely creatures.

Attachments

Demonskid

Welcome to fishlore! You have such beautiful betta.

MySquishy

Welcome!
That’s the same reason I’m here— I was coming for answers anyway, and it’s encouraging to find a forum with a kind atmosphere.:)

Not to be an echo, but your fish are beautiful!

jkkgron2

Welcome to fishlore! Your tanks look great!!

Koneko

Hello and welcome. Your bettas are very pretty.

Cinnabar

Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Even if you think it’s a little embarrassing, trust me we’ve all been there haha

Shoregirl

T
Demonskid said:
Thank you!

Shoregirl

MySquishy said:
Welcome!
That’s the same reason I’m here— I was coming for answers anyway, and it’s encouraging to find a forum with a kind atmosphere.:)

Not to be an echo, but your fish are beautiful!
Thank you! Yes, this feels less intimidating than some other sites :)

Leeman75

Welcome!! Very pretty Bettas!! I have been on other forums and this one is by far the best. Everything that you said is true. People are really kind and supportive.

Shoregirl

Cinnabar said:
Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Even if you think it’s a little embarrassing, trust me we’ve all been there haha
Lol yes! I will have many. Just want to do right by my creatures :)

Shoregirl

Demonskid said:
Thanks so much! Oops, see I already answered lol!

Shoregirl

jkkgron2 said:
Thanks so much! I am not nearly as creative as many others I see when it comes to scaping but I enjoy them nonetheless!

Shoregirl

Leeman75 said:
Welcome!! Very pretty Bettas!! I have been on other forums and this one is by far the best. Everything that you said is true. People are really kind and supportive.
Thank you! They are!! And I kept coming back to this forum for info so not only nice but very knowledgeable as well. :)

Fisch

jkkgron2 said:
I agree, that looks beautifully scaped.

Fisch

How is your female betta sorority coming along? I was considering it, but the shied away as I investigated more. I have already Multiple Tank Syndrome, additional individual tanks for the case to separate the little girls would have put me over the edge.

Top Bottom