Succulents

sairving

Anyone have any idea what the name of this succulent is? All the care lable said was 1oz of water once a month and not to place in direct sunlight.

It's my first indoor succulent. I have some Sedum autumn joy in my butterfly garden.

IMG_20210327_162217300.jpg

Kribensis27

Looks like my gasteraloe (hybrid of a Gasteria and an Aloe) ‘beguinii’, also known as “lizard tail succulent”. It might also be gasteraloe ‘etwin’. I have both, they look basically the same.

I deeply water it every two weeks and keep it in a window that gets a few hours of direct sunlight every day. It doesn’t mind direct sun. Also, make sure the pot has a drainage hole.

Upvote 0

sairving

I'm pretty sure its in a small plastic pot inside of the ceramic one. Do they need to be fertilized once in a while? I honestly never fertilize the one outside.

Upvote 0

Kribensis27

I'm pretty sure its in a small plastic pot inside of the ceramic one. Do they need to be fertilized once in a while? I honestly never fertilize the one outside.
It might benefit from a bit of slow release fertilizer 1-2 times a year, but they aren't super demanding. That’s what I do for mine, and they grow quickly and bloom well every year.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
iman350
  • Question
Replies
Views
bumblinBee
Replies
Views
Fish0n