Substrate Issue

• Thread starter Fcfgfvg
  • Start date

Fcfgfvg

I want to add more substrate to my aquarium, but I've already have a carpet in my aquarium. Does anyone have and tips on it? (The carpet covers the whole bottom part of the aquarium)

JustAFishServant

Hey Fcfgfvg! Strange name you got there! If I may ask, why are you wanting to switch substrates? If your plants are thriving, it may be best to leave it be :)

Tristen

JustAFishServant said:
Hey Fcfgfvg! Strange name you got there! If I may ask, why are you wanting to switch substrates? If your plants are thriving, it may be best to leave it be :)
He said he wants to add more substrate.
Fcfgfvg said:
I want to add more substrate to my aquarium, but I've already have a carpet in my aquarium. Does anyone have and tips on it? (The carpet covers the whole bottom part of the aquarium)
What substrate are you using?

Fcfgfvg

JustAFishServant said:
I've recently started my tank and haven't add any water into it either. Just growing carpet plants right now using seeds. But I forgot that I still have another bag of power sand S basic that I haven't added. With seeds already spourting on top of the substrate I don't know how I am going to add the power sand underneath the current substrate.[/QUOTE]

Fcfgfvg

Tristen said:
He said he wants to add more substrate.

What substrate are you using?
I want to add Power Sand basic S underneath my current substrate

BeardedTetra

:emoji_fishing_pole_and_fish:

Tristen

Fcfgfvg said:
I want to add Power Sand basic S underneath my current substrate
What substrate do you currently have tho already?

Fcfgfvg

Tristen said:
What substrate do you currently have tho already?
Brightwell FlorinVolcanit Rio Escuro-XF

Top Bottom