stuck in the 80's!

Amorinthe

Valued Member
Reaction score
Isabella said:
Yes, now I understand why your mp3 player is so useful to you! Yup, you definitely need something to listen to when you drive all day. Speaking of music and driving ... did you know that in NYC, they want to make crossing the street while talking on the phone or while listening to music (i.e. iPod, mp3 player, etc ...), ILLEGAL!

Now in NYC it is illegal to:

- smoke in pubs, bars, and discos (I don't smoke and don't like people smoking around me, but aren't pubs places to have a smoke/drink with friends?)
- drink coffee/tea/any drink on a bus or train
- occupy more than one seat on a bus or train (for example, when you put your bag on a seat next to you, you can get a ticket for that)
- listen to music on a train
- drive and talk on the phone at the same time (which I agree with, for the sake of avoiding an accident)
- if you do not shovel the snow from your sidewalk/driveway after it had snowed, you CAN get a ticket for that!

LOL ... I wonder what will be next ... I hope new-yorkers will at least be allowed to breathe?
HA! We're used to the no smoking thing in cali - you'll adjjust...it'll be better!

But the parking and driving laws are insane there. As for the ipod thing - that guy who walked into traffic with his ipod on - that's just darwinism working.

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
HA! We're used to the no smoking thing in cali - you'll adjjust...it'll be better!

But the parking and driving laws are insane there.  As for the ipod thing - that guy who walked into traffic with his ipod on - that's just darwinism working.
LOL I also think the toll for going ino manhatten is ridiculous. **** is going on wih NY? I also know its illegal to have ferrets there.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom