I can't get out of the 80's music. This stuff is a lot better the what is playing today.
lol!!!! there's worse songs we could admit too!!! - taninuyasha_lover_21 said:I really hate myself for downloading this song!!!!
Artist - M
Song- Pop Music
Year it came out - 1979
lol.. yea, the big hair was funny.. but not as funny as the movies.Joy44 said:Love the music, most of the movies but could do without the big hair. I can still smell my sisters' white rain hairspray if I close my eyes and let a LA Gunns, Metallica or Twisted Sister song run through my head. :
HA! We're used to the no smoking thing in calI - you'll adjjust...it'll be better!Isabella said:Yes, now I understand why your mp3 player is so useful to you! Yup, you definitely need something to listen to when you drive all day. Speaking of music and driving ... did you know that in NYC, they want to make crossing the street while talking on the phone or while listening to music (i.e. iPod, mp3 player, etc ...), ILLEGAL!
Now in NYC it is illegal to:
- smoke in pubs, bars, and discos (I don't smoke and don't like people smoking around me, but aren't pubs places to have a smoke/drink with friends?)
- drink coffee/tea/any drink on a bus or train
- occupy more than one seat on a bus or train (for example, when you put your bag on a seat next to you, you can get a ticket for that)
- listen to music on a train
- drive and talk on the phone at the same time (which I agree with, for the sake of avoiding an accident)
- if you do not shovel the snow from your sidewalk/driveway after it had snowed, you CAN get a ticket for that!
LOL ... I wonder what will be next ... I hope new-yorkers will at least be allowed to breathe?