Strongest Superhero

Strongest Superhero

• Total voters

Joe G

Valued Member
Reaction score
who is the strongest superhero out of this list.

bhcaaron

Well Known Member
Reaction score
To me that's a duh, but, I'm picking on matters of opinion i suppose lol

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
though i'm 23, i still like superhero comic books; i think Batman is the strongest, though he doesn't have any super powers but he has super wealth, and he doesn't have any weakness like Superman who is allergic to Cryptonite, redioactive pieces of his home planet Crypton.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I don't see my name any where on there. lol To be serious, I think that The Hulk is the strongest, just because look at him.
Tom

bhcaaron

Well Known Member
Reaction score
So what! I'm 26! =b

and, Batman! We're talking STRONGEST, not most powerful. If POWERFUL was the case, you might get into a philosofical argument over it. Superman can kill him with a sneese!

As for the Hulk! He may be a mutant caused by accident, but, he still had HUMAN limitations! I'm still going with Superman for out-of-this-world strength. I would have gone with Green Lantern, but, that isn't his his strength. Its some sort of tracktor beam thingy that is not part of his physical make up, therefore not making HIM strong.

I feel like a kid again! lol

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
bhcaaron said:
So what! I'm 26! =b

and, Batman! We're talking STRONGEST, not most powerful. If POWERFUL was the case, you might get into a philosofical argument over it. Superman can kill him with a sneese!

As for the Hulk! He may be a mutant caused by accident, but, he still had HUMAN limitations! I'm still going with Superman for out-of-this-world strength. I would have gone with Green Lantern, but, that isn't his his strength. Its some sort of tracktor beam thingy that is not part of his physical make up, therefore not making HIM strong.

I feel like a kid again! lol
Good job on killing my hero. lol
Tom

badger

Valued Member
Reaction score
Im not sure what the Original poster meant by strongest. Strongest as in power? Well thats debatable but in sheer strength? Superman is hands down. Half of those guys arent even super humanly strong (Batman, Flash, Daredevil), a few otheres need something to become strong (anger for the hulk or the surf board for Silver Surfer or a ring for Green Lantern). Whos left with super(unaided) human strength? Spiderman(not that strong, at least not compared to Superman.) And Captian America(not strong compared to Supes.) Superman is clearly the most physically strong. Although if youre gonna let the surfer use his board then Im gonna give it to him. "He can utilize the Power Cosmic to augment his already superhuman strength to vast indeterminable levels" - Wikipedia.com

Now on to who would win a fight, I.E. whos the most powerful. Im still leaning toward the surfer. With the only possible way to defeat him being get him away from his board. Maybe Lantern could put a field around him to seperate it thus weakening him significantly. It really comes down to whos powers cant be taken away. Take Battys belt, avoid Hulk to hes not so angry and break Banner, Surfers Board, thorw some kryptonite at Supes, and jack Lantern for his ring. That leaves Cap, Spidey, Flash, and DD. Spidey and DD are pretty fairly matched but Id give the edge to Spidey seeing as he can see. Not to mention the webslinging and wall crawling. But Id say Cap would beat Spidey down with his strength and Shield. That leaves it down to Cap and the Flash. Flash would probably be MVP of the whole thing as hes the only one I could see being able to seperate the first half of heroes from their sources of power and maybe the only one able to avoid Hulk long enough to live, giving him the game by defualt. However lets assume they all got past the hulk using his girlfriend to calm him down early on. So Cap fighting Flash. The true battle would be overcoming flashes speed. Could Cap do it? I dunno. But a weel timed swing of his shield I think would end the whole contest.

Caps for the win in sheer survivability and Power, attributable to his lack of obvious weakness.

neverendingninja

Valued Member
Reaction score
Dude, you thought about that quite a bit! Nice job!

bhcaaron

Well Known Member
Reaction score
And I thought I was overthinking it! lol

badger

Valued Member
Reaction score
Overthinking is what I do man. Its who I am.

Oh and to add to the overthinking maybe someone can help me out here. Does The Surfer need his board to access his powers or is that no longer true. Honestly I only know of his early powers, like herald of galactus powers. Can he fight without his board, becuase if he can then I give him everything. Strength and power wise. Im not sure.

bhcaaron

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Dude! I think you're my new superhero! lol (I don't know about silver surfer. X-men... now that I can talk about... the real ones not the new movie ones, though I LOVED the movie!

badger

Valued Member
Reaction score
Yea, I have a decent knowledge of comics. Mostly Marvel a little DC(mostly just the biggies like Supes and Batman). Marvels always been my favorite tho, Xmen and Spidey are the best.

bhcaaron

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Did you see then one where Spidy and X-men mix? I didn't like the Idea of them not getting along though. Then again he was paranoid at the time due to further mutations lol. (I'm glad to reminisce on things I never stopped loving. Just things I hadn't had time to revisit lol)

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Superman

I'd have to say superman, since they just keep giving him new powers.

bhcaaron

Well Known Member
Reaction score
COBettaCouple said:
I'd have to say superman, since they just keep giving him new powers.
ROTFL

true though

badger

Valued Member
Reaction score
Yea, I did see that.

Im kinda flipflopping on my Original post too. Im not thinking that hand2hand Cap would take spidey. Im just not sure. But I honestly think it would come down to them.

And as for Supes. well I never liked him really. the whole kryptonite thing takes him down to easy in my opinion. He is becoming really powerful again, but Ill always fall back on the throw kryptonite at his face plan. unless hes overcome that weakness. has he?

bhcaaron

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Actually in the later episodes where he is wearing the black outfit (usually the futuristic episodes) he has. He's finally met up with other Kryptonians and they've taught him its all in his mind. He couldn't have been allergic to pieces of his home planet. They actually use kryptonite lasers like forcefields.

badger

Valued Member
Reaction score
bah that sucks. then really his only challengers would be SS and the Hulk. and Im not knowledgeable to say who would win. SS is has nearly limitless powers generally only surpassed by his creator Galactus. (Although Im pretty sure Thor stomped him a time or two. Maybe not. Not sure. BTW Thor is awesome.) and the hulk well it really depends on which form hes in, I.E. his control. If hes got fair control, but constant Hulkiness, with his ability to get stronger as he gets madder and his regeneration... Hard fought no doubt.

bhcaaron

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Actually I think Superman already beat him up... a couple of times maybe.

badger

Valued Member
Reaction score
Who the surfer or hulk. they dont do alot of crossovers, what with marvel and dc being less then friendly, but i dunno. and between superman and hulk i give the edge to superman, only after a long hard fight. and as far as surfer, well surfer and supes both have nearly limitless strength. i think the universe implodes before either loses. same with supes and thor(dunno if you know much about him.). Thor is a god and all. Hes insanely strong and smart with both magic and cosmic powers. Id like to give him the fight, but again I kinda think the universe would implode with all those powers being thrown about.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom