Strange eggs found in breeder box. Please help QUICK

Isalie

Very weird day today. I found weird green/yellow eggs in the breeder box with a small air pocket at the top.(photos) in this tank there are guppies,Molly,platy,rasboras,corydoras,shrimp,nerite snail,assasin snail. I have never seen this and What is Very weird to me is that I can only see them in the breeder box. Currently my Molly is in that box cause I think She is close to dying and She goes crazy in the tank. Does anyone know What these are?
DB06DF25-CBF8-4A18-A062-F4B4D855810F.jpeg
0B21AB94-0916-48E7-8C58-AA117279E1C0.jpeg

wishuponafish

Well if the molly was the only fish in the box, it's probably safe to say it's the molly right? They sometimes abort some or all of their unhatched eggs if they're extremely stressed or something goes wrong.

Upvote 0

smee82

They look more like cory eggs. As far as i know mollys will reabsorb eggs not expel them if they're stressed. I have no idea how but id blame the corys

Upvote 0

Isalie

Thank You. Honestly i think it is the molly. After i Made this thread I Googles ballon molly eggs and found eggs exactly like these ones. The corys had no way of getting into the box so there is a minor chanse Its then tho. Also I like to give the eggs a chanse so i put them in a bottle with an air pump. Now that I think of it They probably don’t have a chanse bc they don’t get any nutrition from the mom. The molly most likely aborted them bc it really seems like She is dying. So I guess thats why
Well if the molly was the only fish in the box, it's probably safe to say it's the molly right? They sometimes abort some or all of their unhatched eggs if they're extremely stressed or something goes wrong.
They look more like cory eggs. As far as i know mollys will reabsorb eggs not expel them if they're stressed. I have no idea how but id blame the corys

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
coolio3991
Replies
Views
nmct49
Replies
Views
Zach72202
Replies