Storm Photos!

CanadianFishFan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Anyone got any storm photos?
Being in tornado alley you get them a lot...

A nice little funnel cloud riseing down from the clouds...
XHj7QlCT_IaPPRVrQt_gwfv47K-Ho2Z-Tr2U7SB9-xxs_Colu-4qfoEOPUehbvySpH5elrKoYWNr6EvQmuo=w462-h618-no.jpg

After a nice storm...
wHhcm6UB-HVDmB-p0SFCav-u66-msUezySpz7UTYWgjcdT8MXiZK8ln-3U3_6CoOypja3Vk1s4yJXl3V9M=w1099-h618-no.jpg

Hail after a storm
eRmN47aJr9KqZflEnPFZxbmO7Yvz6NWt3hZHBG-mrFDjOSA68GNYC0TqdX-vLFrWVJuNBblQrs1_WRyeM4Q=w464-h618-no.jpg

SPOOKY
KP-OO3i1AplJ-iRpQ0g_TMRKyuI8i2DgYZZW-V700kHBqvrQ1mIRTS5IYaQVYwEUWa00j3U8xmUH4VxC5WQ=w828-h618-no.jpg

Ugh I cant find the photos from the storm I thought we would die in... Will find them later at home I guess.

SHARE YOURS NOW!

ValerieAdams

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I don't think I have any but definitely following. I'll look to see if I have some though

Edit: These are both after storms
2017-06-22 20.59.03.jpg
2018-01-13 13.50.20.jpg

Crazycoryfishlady

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I've got some pics somewhere of a windstorm that left some without power for 20 days!
I watched trees fall on houses and sidewalks become uplifted

CanadianFishFan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Scary shelf cloud (Spoiler alert, none of these storms have caused hail. We literally live in a vortex that doesn't get bad weather some how)

We had a funnel cloud advisory here, I noticed a small rope come out of the clouds but it shortly broke in half...
upload_2019-7-10_23-7-0.png

About 2mins later it came back! But luckily died once again after 5mins.
upload_2019-7-10_23-7-33.png

Attachments

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nice pics! Wish I had some.

It's weird, it seems like every storm this year, there's a severe storm alert here. Either hail and damaging wind gusts or tornado alerts. And there's been a few tornadoes around this year already. Dark skies and scary winds for sure.

I still remember being 15 and at my grandma's. The sky turned black really quickly, and I hear a roar. I freaked and closed all the windows, the roar got louder and then heard what sounded like electrical wires whipping the house. It was total chaos and literally a minute, then sun and total stillness. Just alarms and ppl were all out in their driveways looking at eachother in confusion. A tornado had just rolled thru the neighborhood! Then I saw that 5 houses down, it was gone completely! Just one wall and rubble left.

hennmann

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nice pictures and living in central Saskatchewan one storm has left me with a lasting impression and being concerned when I see similar events unfold!! Years ago we had what they call "Plow Winds" that were quite devastating. It started out on a very hot day and became dead calm where you could literally have a candle burning outside without a flicker or movement. Directly above there were thick black clouds that were very low looking like you could reach up and touch them and appeared to be moving at a very high speed despite how calm it was where we were standing. We were on the edge of this and experienced very little but to the south of us were many trees blown over and flattened, dairy silos blown down and apart including granaries and one nearby town had the top of their grain elevator blown off. Some people thought it was a funnel cloud but the problem with that theory was everything was blown to one direction and the trees flattened were all pushed down in one direction like a bull dozer went through. Since then I now become very concerned when things start happening very fast such as thick black clouds! Yes we also have funnel clouds but they are seldom seen because many occur where people aren't around due to the lower population and large area. There are signs that they went through such as damage to uninhabited farm yards or trees.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom