Stores in Redditch/Bromsgrove, Warwickshire, UK

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by Adambull1990, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Adambull1990New MemberMember

I have recently moved into a new house and have found it very difficult to find an aquatics where I can go and talk to the staff/owner without feeling like I am some unwanted attention seeker.

There was a great place where I used to go but this is no longer in a reasonable travel distance.

Just wondered if anybody new of any good places to go to in the Redditch/Bromsgrove area's.

Thanks, Adam

2. AquariaUKValued MemberMember

I'm having the same problem in London, the only fish place for a while is Pets at Home. Try Google Maps as they have aquatics and pet shops listed. You can also order fish online if that's any use.

3. Adambull1990New MemberMember

pets at home are useless and there have also been bad press about how poor they actually treat the animals that they stock, I would never use them for anything!!

I want to be able to go into a helpful friendly store and be able to ask question's/learn new stuff.

Looked on google maps and found a potential store ... Went there and it no longer exists, It's like 'im fighting a losing battle. I am seriously considering setting up my own store lol!!

4. AquariaUKValued MemberMember

What do you want? Like, advice or good or fish ect?

I know PaH have been reported badly but like most chain stores, some will be great (like mine) and others will be crud. Like Petsmart and Petco in America where bettas are treated badly in some but no all stores. It's just luck if you're near a good or bad one. :(

5. Adambull1990New MemberMember

Just after somewhere with good advice really and the knowledge and stock to help me with breeding different fish.... I have seriously considered opening my own store ha..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice