Store Was In Need Of Livebearers

emeraldking

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi,

This is not a selling ad! Just helping an lfs out today...

This afternoon I had a call from an lfs if I was willing to help them out. They were in need of certain livebearers. They intended to order them for this week but they forgot that this friday April 27th is our national King's Day. And so they wouldn't be provided in time. Wholesalers are closed that day.
So, they've requested me to help them out. So, I've catched the fish they've ordered. They needed ginga rubras, albino koi guppies, teddy tigers (neoheterandria elegans), dwarf swordtails, medaka rice fish and high end ritz guppies (both blonde and gray based).
DSCF2068.JPG

DSCF2058.JPG

DSCF2061.JPG

DSCF2059.JPG

All the fish in those thermal bags. Ready to be delivered!

emeraldking

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
RyRyTheAquariumGuy said:
cool idea with the insulated cooler bags.. I guess if they can keep something cold they can also keep water warm! smart!
Well, true! These bags ain't just for keeping things cool but also keeping things warm. Basically, these bags keep the temp stable for a while. I do have styrofoam boxes as well. But these were a bit practical in this case.

endlercollector said:
Wow! That's a very lucky LFS!
Well they're provided for the moment. Good thing that it's just 20 minutes away from me. So, a quick delivery!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom